02-20-2011, 10:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Killzone 3
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: The threa that he started - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: It went on since yesterday until today.

How did you purchase: No purchases

How much?: N/A

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? <--------

Have you contacted the scammer?:-No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I helped him through Teamviewer. The deal was that I helped him get his first back up game on his PS3 which happens to be Killzone 3. I did EVERYTHING. he was on CFW Geohot so I got him the OFW 3.55 and te CFW Kneaw and told him exactly what to do to install it on his PS3. After that, while on his PC using Teamviewer, I got him Gaia Manager an I transferred my Killzone 3 game that I already had on my desktop to his desktop to save the trouble on downloading it. Filezilla didn't want to work but I got it working then he closes Teamviewer and doesn't answer any of my PM's or posts on his thread. We agreed that 500,000 vBux or 1 $20 PSN Card will be fine. I did all the work and he doesn't even say thank you.

NEW PROOF
I'M THE GREEN
HE (KILLZONE 3) IS THE BLUE

You must login or register to view this content.

EVEN MORE PROOF THANKS TO THEBURNERB34

This Image shows Killzone 3 asking people to help him lie and what not.
Last edited by OMGaMexican ; 02-21-2011 at 07:22 PM.
02-20-2011, 10:42 PM #2
Originally posted by OMGaMexican View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Killzone 3
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: The threa that he started - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: It went on since yesterday until today.

How did you purchase: No purchases

How much?: N/A

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? <--------

Have you contacted the scammer?:-No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I helped him through Teamviewer. The deal was that I helped him get his first back up game on his PS3 which happens to be Killzone 3. I did EVERYTHING. he was on CFW Geohot so I got him the OFW 3.55 and te CFW Kneaw and told him exactly what to do to install it on his PS3. After that, while on his PC using Teamviewer, I got him Gaia Manager an I transferred my Killzone 3 game that I already had on my desktop to his desktop to save the trouble on downloading it. Filezilla didn't want to work but I got it working then he closes Teamviewer and doesn't answer any of my PM's or posts on his thread. We agreed that 500,000 vBux or 1 $20 PSN Card will be fine. I did all the work and he doesn't even say thank you.

damn sorry to hear sounds like u got burnt hard for ur work no good!! but if u read that post of his it says he doesnt have the vbux he is waiting till monday when a friend will pay him its not monday bud lol and second anyone saying they dont have the vbux now u shouldnt believe u kinda fell for it! ( am editing this because i feel this dispute needs to be dropped do to neglect from the start) omg miss treated kz, also omg said he doesnt even want the vbux or psn so y are u dragging kz thru this everyone deserves help, its too badd u charge for it omg!
Last edited by manicsystem ; 02-21-2011 at 07:00 AM.
02-20-2011, 10:43 PM #3
Originally posted by manicsystem View Post
damn sorry to hear sounds like u got burnt hard for ur work no good!!

Exactly bro. I'm not even trying to get any vBux or the PSN card out of this. At most, him banned, banned from a certain section, or titled scammer.
02-20-2011, 10:51 PM #4
SU44K8
Suffocate
SOOOO???? how did i scam you? look at this You must login or register to view this content.

it isnt finished therefore it did not work (YET) therefore i owe you nothing.... look at the time and date and look at this post and read the rewards....and look at the time it was posted cause i didnt edit it to say that so i dont have to pay you.

02-20-2011, 10:54 PM #5
Originally posted by manicsystem View Post
damn sorry to hear sounds like u got burnt hard for ur work no good!! but if u read that post of his it says he doesnt have the vbux he is waiting till monday when a friend will pay him its not monday bud lol and second anyone saying they dont have the vbux now u shouldnt believe u kinda fell for it!

I know that but we agreed that a $20 PSN card will do and he said he will give me 200,000 vBux now and the rest later when his friend gives it to him.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by KillZone
SOOOO???? how did i scam you? look at this You must login or register to view this content.

it isnt finished therefore it did not work (YET) therefore i owe you nothing.... look at the time and date and look at this post and read the rewards....and look at the time it was posted cause i didnt edit it to say that so i dont have to pay you.

Ok so we will just wait until it finishes and we will see. By the way, give me the password to your Teamviewer.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Ok so we will just wait until it finishes and we will see. By the way, give me the password to your Teamviewer.
02-20-2011, 10:56 PM #6
SU44K8
Suffocate
I know that but we agreed that a $20 PSN card will do and he said he will give me 200,000 vBux now and the rest later when his friend gives it to him.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

ok then get a mod to close this thread. so now even you say i didnt scam you
02-20-2011, 10:58 PM #7
ok then get a mod to close this thread. so now even you say i didnt scam you

I never said you didn't scam me. I will leave this open and we will just wait. Give me your Teamviewer password.<---I put it like that because apparently you don't see it.
02-20-2011, 11:03 PM #8
SU44K8
Suffocate
I never said you didn't scam me. I will leave this open and we will just wait. Give me your Teamviewer password.<---I put it like that because apparently you don't see it.

i see it you just keep screwing me up when i am trying to do things and when i got to send you a chat message you click off of it so i cant type in the message....and if you wouldnt have done any of that then it would have probly been done by now

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

gtg be back in an hour or so.
02-20-2011, 11:10 PM #9
i see it you just keep screwing me up when i am trying to do things and when i got to send you a chat message you click off of it so i cant type in the message....and if you wouldnt have done any of that then it would have probly been done by now

What are you talking about?!?! I was AFK when it was transferring!

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

gtg be back in an hour or so.

Give me the password so I can see the progress!
02-20-2011, 11:30 PM #10
dunczzzz
Climbing up the ladder
Wasn't i the first person to tell him what to do????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo