03-08-2011, 04:28 PM #1
dunczzzz
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU profile You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: today

How did you purchase: paypal

How much: $20

did you: Buy, i bought a psn account.

I bought a psn account off of facebook for $20 only to have it scammed off of me by another user with under 100 posts
(You must login or register to view this content.)

I contacted facebook and asked if he had the security question, he declined.

After asking him a number of time he began to act like a d***head
and claimed that he had recovered the account, himself and was refusing to give it back.

Ps: he encouraged me to make this dispute so i did, if he really did recover the account, i think its only fair that i receive a refund or the account.
Last edited by dunczzzz ; 03-08-2011 at 04:35 PM.
03-08-2011, 10:13 PM #2
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply
03-08-2011, 11:06 PM #3
Im on 3.55 i cant recover the account i said i had the account because of the abusive language you gave to me, i do not have the ownership of the account nor will i ever have, how can i get done for scamming seeing as the account was his. he got scammed not me its not my fault. if you want proof im on 3.55 i could take a picture tomorrow and upload it it would have my username next to it.
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply

Edit: the whole reason i said this is because of this and this one thing You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Free My Goat ; 03-08-2011 at 11:14 PM.
03-08-2011, 11:07 PM #4
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Facebook
Im on 3.55 i cant recover the account i said i had the account because of the abusive language you gave to me, i do not have the ownership of the account nor will i ever have, how can i get done for scamming seeing as the account was his. he got scammed not me its not my fault. if you want proof im on 3.55 i could take a picture tomorrow and upload it it would have my username next to it.

I can help you get online on 3.55 with fuckPSN or do it for you if you want?(recover the account or whatever).
03-08-2011, 11:09 PM #5
Originally posted by analdog View Post
I can help you get online on 3.55 with fuckPSN or do it for you if you want?(recover the account or whatever).

No i don't need help getting online im happy offline, you shouldnt be posting in here
03-08-2011, 11:14 PM #6
gola
OVER 9000!
No i don't need help getting online im happy offline, you shouldnt be posting in here

So you're saying you're happy with currently scamming him.

yeah you're cool.
03-08-2011, 11:17 PM #7
Originally posted by analdog View Post
So you're saying you're happy with currently scamming him.

yeah you're cool.

Yeah your cool with an infraction read the rules and no im not scamming him did i take the account back?? NO Now you have nothing to do with this dispute GTFO mmk?

Read the previous post's before you start raging mmk

Now grow up and get a life
03-08-2011, 11:23 PM #8
Yeah your cool with an infraction read the rules and no im not scamming him did i take the account back?? NO Now you have nothing to do with this dispute GTFO mmk?

Read the previous post's before you start raging mmk

Now grow up and get a life

Quit the flaming, and please provide proof that you do not have the account.
03-08-2011, 11:24 PM #9
How can i provide proof im not on psn?

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Quit the flaming, and please provide proof that you do not have the account.

Edit- forgot too quote
03-08-2011, 11:26 PM #10
How can i provide proof im not on psn?

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Edit- forgot too quote

As analdog said, he can help you get online and show us that you do not have the account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo