03-17-2011, 07:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Solved and thanks buddy
Last edited by ORIGINALITY-14 ; 03-18-2011 at 09:36 AM.
03-17-2011, 09:14 PM #2
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply
03-17-2011, 10:27 PM #3
Originally posted by Omniplasma View Post
I'd just like to say, I bought xbox lobbies from PaddyB and he had it done almost right away, but he doesn't seem to login every day. This just seems like impatience to me. Sorry to post in a dispute but I didn't wanna see someone get banned for nothing.

Its not nice being scammed buddy i sent him my own money for something , when you buy something you want someone to see it asap but not this person and guess what he hasnt even sent me a message and not done my account so atm mate his a scammer so dont back up scammers on this site alright MATE
03-17-2011, 10:32 PM #4
Originally posted by ORIGINALITYx View Post
Its not nice being scammed buddy i sent him my own money for something , when you buy something you want someone to see it asap but not this person and guess what he hasnt even sent me a message and not done my account so atm mate his a scammer so dont back up scammers on this site alright MATE

MATE, there's a difference between being scammed and being impatient. First of all, I hope you're aware that it's not a public lobby, it's a system link and he must login to your account and do it manually. Second of all, "buddy", the smart thing to do would have been to message him, wait for a reply and schedule a date and time when you can send the money and get it done, instead of just sending the money and expecting him to do it right away.

I'm not saying there's no way he scammed you, just saying you should be a little smarter when you buy something online.
03-17-2011, 10:35 PM #5
Well he has had good feedback and he was online earlier so why didnt he send me a message about time money and my account .. i know what he has to do mate but i sent him it in the morning (uk time) and he has not even done nothing i MEAN NOTHING and ask me this why do you get invold in peoples stuff GET LOST mate none of your business
03-17-2011, 10:38 PM #6
Well he has had good feedback and he was online earlier so why didnt he send me a message about time money and my account .. i know what he has to do mate but i sent him it in the morning (uk time) and he has not even done nothing i MEAN NOTHING and ask me this why do you get invold in peoples stuff GET LOST mate none of your business

I'm just making sure some money hungry kid doesn't get someone in trouble for scamming when the person most likely didn't even scam you. People have lives bro, just because he doesn't drop everything to do your account the second he receives the payment doesn't make him a scammer. I bought from this exact same person and it took him about a day or two to get it done, there's a little thing called patience.
03-18-2011, 08:24 AM #7
PaddyB
PaddyS System-Link
hi why am i being accused of scamming, i have done over 250 accounts with great rep,i hope you realise,that i run from the u.k so i do most system-links in the morning uk time ive had some problems with my jtag doing the new dashboard

i will do your account this morning in about 20 mins and i have changed you password as i accidently put them on this thread as i thought it was your paypal email i will send them in a pm

cheers

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

im only on in the mornings hence i work afternoons you sent your pm in the afternoon! if you read the last few pages on my thread it does say i do them in the mornings
Last edited by PaddyB ; 03-18-2011 at 08:42 AM.
03-18-2011, 08:27 AM #8
Jake9
Site is wonderful
Originally posted by PaddyB View Post
hi why am i being accused of scamming, i have done over 250 accounts with great rep,i hope you realise,that i run from the u.k so i do most system-links in the morning uk time ive had some problems with my jtag updateing the new dashboard,and another reason i havent done your account is that you havent sent your details so dont jump on here calling me a scammer try sending them in a pm

that would help alot

this is the pm you sent me,without your details lol

what is your gt so i can add you

i want 9th prestige with everything complete ie titles emblems all gun camos everything really ill pay you now please message me on ORIGINALITYx on xbox

DETAILS ARE

[email]Details where here.[/email]
please message me ASAP

that was yesterday, so how can i do you account without your deatils,did you read the front page,because i dont thnk you did ive refunded your money and you can go to somebody else you need to stop being a inpatient!!**** i do have a life

paddys rant over!

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

im only on in the mornings hence i work afternoons you sent your pm in the afternoon! if you read the last few pages on my thread it does say i do them in the mornings

Details removed, don't expose his details again. :y:
^ That might be his details. And you've exposed them.
Last edited by Jake9 ; 03-18-2011 at 08:34 AM.
03-18-2011, 08:59 AM #9
Solved !!!!
03-18-2011, 09:28 AM #10
PaddyB
PaddyS System-Link
lol can you delete the post from my profile page

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo