04-21-2011, 08:20 AM #1
Annie the Eagle
I love Birds of Prey!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: TheFuhrer
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday-Today at 01:37 AM GMT

How did you purchase: PayPal funds

How much?: 35 GBP

Did you;
- Buy? <<<
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Only on the thread as he blocked me and never returned If yes, What did they say?:- N/A

Other comments:
Was supposed to buy a 15th Prestige X360 account. Provided wrong information, now he's trying to blame me for stealing his account :/
I can even get a dated picture of my TV screen showing I only have 1 account on there if neccessary.

Scammer PayPal Address : [email][email protected][/email]
Last edited by Annie the Eagle ; 04-21-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Added some more comments
04-21-2011, 09:23 AM #2
Contacted the user he has 24 hours to reply.
04-21-2011, 09:51 AM #3
Annie the Eagle
I love Birds of Prey!
Originally posted by Manxlad View Post
Contacted the user he has 24 hours to reply.

Thank you.
04-21-2011, 11:02 AM #4
Annie the Eagle
I love Birds of Prey!
Originally posted by xJaaaccckHD View Post
seriously, He will get banned from this site, he still has the money,you need to do more thats 35£ so ..

Hey what can I do, I got hustled. I've put a 'Unauthorised Claim' on the money, which may work... and he gets banned so he loses premium. I'm not really that fussed as long as he gets banned off this site. This site deserves good people, and he is not one of them.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Note : In the thread, he tries to make it look like I stole it off him? Why would I risk my Paypal account by submitting an Unauthorized claim if he gave me the correct details? To make 35 GBP? I do professional pest control with Birds of Prey, I can make 35 quid in an hour, I don't need to risk my NGU and Paypal account for 35 quid.
04-21-2011, 04:07 PM #5
Ok the account and information was given to the person above. The account information was then changed and then the money that i received was retracted 2 mins after that. I talked to this user on msn which I thought was ok because he wanted to talk to me about the trade and get screenshots of the account that I provided him from xbox's website.

After that he sent the money and I then sent him the account info, once he said it was good to go I logged into my pay-pal 2 mins after I had signed out and the money was being held/retracted.

After reading the above I never blocked the user he signed out and never returned my messages after he signed out of msn.
04-21-2011, 05:25 PM #6
Annie the Eagle
I love Birds of Prey!
Originally posted by TheFuhrer View Post
Ok the account and information was given to the person above. The account information was then changed and then the money that i received was retracted 2 mins after that. I talked to this user on msn which I thought was ok because he wanted to talk to me about the trade and get screenshots of the account that I provided him from xbox's website.

After that he sent the money and I then sent him the account info, once he said it was good to go I logged into my pay-pal 2 mins after I had signed out and the money was being held/retracted.

After reading the above I never blocked the user he signed out and never returned my messages after he signed out of msn.

Several points of bullshit :

1) 'Good to go'... read the chat log above you moron... I never said 'Good to go'.

2) Yes, I received a screenshot from Xbox.com.

3) You said '2 mins after I had signed out' above. It says clearly on the chat log that you said 'Brb RESTARTING MSN'.
Restarting =/= Signed Out.

4) Also I've never blocked you, here's a screenshot of my Adium for Mac, with the time and the thread open just for verification purposes. Don't want to leave any 'shed of doubt' that your little and evidently very-empty skull could use to make up more bullshit.

5) My unauthorised payment dispute was rejected by PayPal, so I have no way to recover the funds. So I request that you send me a refund, or the WORKING details by PM or MSN (as I haven't blocked you). Otherwise it's pretty evident that you are going to be banned.

You chose the wrong person to mess-about with. Also I'm pretty sure that when you sent me your screenshot, CurrPorts logged your IP, so I really recommend you do Number 5 above, or face some consequences.
04-22-2011, 12:48 PM #7
Annie the Eagle
I love Birds of Prey!
This is clearly getting nowhere.
04-22-2011, 03:29 PM #8
Sorry I'm in England at the moment, hard to do much moderating, I'm back Tuesday, back to the point anyway.

I've seen enough evidence against you either show some evidence to back you up, give him the money, or give him the account.
04-22-2011, 03:41 PM #9
How can I give him the account that I no longer have? He is in possession of it, and to give someone money back and to keep my account is absolutely ludacris. I will not get scammed out of money that was paid for something he stole from me and then tried to get back by saying he didn't make a payment to me.

I provided everything I needed to, paypal has my full statement as well as all my personal information. Whatever you see fit happens in this case is up to you.

However I will say this, those msn logs are missing crucial information that I know for a fact eagle doesn't want to show because he's just trying to get his $$ back he already got my xbox account why not try for more. Ive made trades here before with no problems and this guy clearly is looking for a handout.
Last edited by TheFuhrer ; 04-22-2011 at 03:59 PM.
04-22-2011, 04:22 PM #10
Annie the Eagle
I love Birds of Prey!
How can I give him the account that I no longer have? He is in possession of it, and to give someone money back and to keep my account is absolutely ludacris. I will not get scammed out of money that was paid for something he stole from me and then tried to get back by saying he didn't make a payment to me.

I provided everything I needed to, paypal has my full statement as well as all my personal information. Whatever you see fit happens in this case is up to you.

However I will say this, those msn logs are missing crucial information that I know for a fact eagle doesn't want to show because he's just trying to get his $$ back he already got my xbox account why not try for more. Ive made trades here before with no problems and this guy clearly is looking for a handout.

Wait wait wait... you've contradicted yourself again here...

You said in your first post that I retracted the money.... now you're saying that you have it but I have the account...? Not a problem, here is a TIME-SHOWN DATED screenshot showing my entire paypal history Smile (Time provided by You must login or register to view this content.)

Scott - 35 GBP Winky Winky
As you can clearly see, it says 'COMPLETED' not 'CHARGED BACK' or any crap like that.

Also there is no 'missing' information. You've also stated that you've provided everything you needed to... yet actually, you've provided NO chat logs, NO paypal history. No nothing...

If my chat logs are 'incomplete' why don't you post your version for us Winky Winky - And no photoshopping, I can tell them from a mile away.

I am dying to hear your response
Last edited by Annie the Eagle ; 04-22-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo