04-21-2011, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:xitsdarianx23
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Yesterday

How did you purchase: Through my netflix thread

How much?: 500k

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?SELL
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-N/A
If yes, What did they say?:-N/A

Other comments:

He told me it asked him for the info so I sent it to him. then another member who needs the info to watch it on his pc reported to me that the info was changed
04-21-2011, 05:32 PM #2
Originally posted by webzy View Post
This is mot my place but i just wanted to say that S,B,A
is trustworthy i have done a few deals with him all went 100
percent smoothly.
Thanks webzy Smile
04-21-2011, 06:07 PM #3
Thats quite the proof moron i havent got on it all day.Your the dumba** who gave the shit to more than 2 ppl nice false advertising. Plus that proof makes this case look like SH*T does it say i did it? no. Your gonna come after me like this F*CK you and yor rep trade crap. You just stur up the pot ! Fu** i could say the shit doesnt even work lemme see some godda*n proof that shit says you actually own it and says i did this scam!
04-21-2011, 06:25 PM #4
Was that even in your ToS? Did you state i cant change the pass if i apperently did so? DONT CHANGE THE THREAD NOW ALREADY GOTTA SCREENSHOT OF THAT

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Annie
This isn't my place, but normally swearing and uncontrolled name calling means you are guilty and trying to hide your ass.

If you were innocent, why not just reply calmly...

Why am i pissed becuase he is already a convited scammer? Then he just gonna come at me like that not even knowing man i bet you would respond calmly with moron tryin to scam you?
04-21-2011, 09:24 PM #5
Originally posted by xitsdarianx23 View Post
Was that even in your ToS? Did you state i cant change the pass if i apperently did so? DONT CHANGE THE THREAD NOW ALREADY GOTTA SCREENSHOT OF THAT

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Why am i pissed becuase he is already a convited scammer? Then he just gonna come at me like that not even knowing man i bet you would respond calmly with moron tryin to scam you?
Of course you don't change the info you dumbass.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

The rest of the chat You must login or register to view this content.
04-22-2011, 04:10 AM #6
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
You should provide proof that you own the account though.. It will help because if its stolen, or from a RAT, or keylogger, the owner might have changed the pass. You should take a Screenie of the email saying pass changed, if its yours..
If you look above he admitted to it
04-22-2011, 04:15 AM #7
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Where? I didnt see it? :confused:
This obv shows he changed it You must login or register to view this content.
04-22-2011, 12:57 PM #8
Kid I swear to god on my my life I didn't ever change it so how bout you fu**ing hop off
04-22-2011, 04:04 PM #9
Kid I swear to god on my my life I didn't ever change it so how bout you fu**ing hop off
You even said you did so I can't wait till your banned
05-21-2011, 07:20 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I apologize for the late response.

Originally posted by SirBadAss View Post
You even said you did so I can't wait till your banned

Anyway this dispute is a mess, with no actual proof of anything. Please provide some proof that xitsdarianx23 changed the password. And please link me to your netflix thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo