05-08-2011, 09:28 PM #1
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: TwighlightxSaga
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

I e-mailed iTunes Support because I told them that my gift card number had been stolen and after several emails, they provided me with this formation:

You must login or register to view this content.

I then used that information to maybe locate who the person was that stole the code, and I found their photobucket account:

Here is one of ilanfantasy's photobucket photo's which proves that he is TwilightxSaga:

This is another one of his photos which proves that he is ilanfantasy on iTunes as well:

Proof the card is mine:

When did this happen: The iTunes Support rep said that the code was redeemed on 4/19/11

How did you purchase: I did not purchase anything

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy? No
- Sell? No
- Trade? No

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing.

Other comments: TwilightxSaga has committed a crime and took money from me without my consent or without any form of organized trade. He therefore owes me a total of $15. If Twilight complies, he must either send me $15 or send an e-mail to You must login or register to view this content. giving the $15 store credit back to its rightful owner.
Last edited by Chrome Playa ; 05-10-2011 at 02:08 AM.
05-08-2011, 10:39 PM #2
Jake
One Man Army
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
05-09-2011, 11:09 AM #3
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dave

Please contact whoever sold me the card, it's not my fault that i bought the card from the person who was selling it off this site, and quite frankly why did you wait this long to dispute? Or i can photobucket my passed paypal recent buys and you try down by site. But $15? From I joined this site everything i earned i earned with my money. My iTunes account now is $300.01 and that's with my own money by buying codes from the auction thread. For more assistance look in my Referals and you all should find who sold me the card but as for this i know i didn't steal $15 i mean $15? WOW!.

EDIT:
Oh and that's all gravy and all with your background of me, but can you provide information that it was your card? Anyone could write down a code, or you could of bought the same code from the person who was selling it and you said after sending so much emails can you also provide all the emails from iTunes?

EDIT AGAIN:
Just looked through my referrals your name doesn't appear to be anywhere close in my thread for selling me a card so obviously i didn't get this card from you. As i said i prob did take $15 from you but not from you. Whoever you shared your code with flipped on you and sold me it so as i said please contact them because all of my buyings as i said in the previous post is legit and this is the first time i'm hearing about this.
Last edited by TwilightxSaga ; 05-09-2011 at 11:26 AM.
05-10-2011, 02:21 AM #4
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
Please contact whoever sold me the card, it's not my fault that i bought the card from the person who was selling it off this site, and quite frankly why did you wait this long to dispute? Or i can photobucket my passed paypal recent buys and you try down by site. But $15? From I joined this site everything i earned i earned with my money. My iTunes account now is $300.01 and that's with my own money by buying codes from the auction thread. For more assistance look in my Referals and you all should find who sold me the card but as for this i know i didn't steal $15 i mean $15? WOW!.

EDIT:
Oh and that's all gravy and all with your background of me, but can you provide information that it was your card? Anyone could write down a code, or you could of bought the same code from the person who was selling it and you said after sending so much emails can you also provide all the emails from iTunes?

EDIT AGAIN:
Just looked through my referrals your name doesn't appear to be anywhere close in my thread for selling me a card so obviously i didn't get this card from you. As i said i prob did take $15 from you but not from you. Whoever you shared your code with flipped on you and sold me it so as i said please contact them because all of my buyings as i said in the previous post is legit and this is the first time i'm hearing about this.

You seem like a trustworthy person and I'm sorry for my anger. It just pisses me off that someone stole $15 from me. I would appreciate if you helped me find out who sold you the code. I provided more proof that the card is mine in the thread. The ONLY two users I shared the code with were .DeaThSouL and Armorlightking. I was going to trade the iTunes Card for a PSN card with .DeaThSouL, but after I gave him the code, he said he lived in Canada and that it didn't work. If you've done any trades with him, please let me know. I tried to do the same trade with Armorlightking and he said that the code had already been redeemed when he tried it. I would appreciate the help. Thanks.
05-11-2011, 02:47 AM #5
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
Originally posted by Dave

I'm trying to work it out with him, but he is not responding.
05-11-2011, 09:50 AM #6
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
As ChromePlaya said i am trustworthy and he himself said that he ave the code to 2 other people and all i did was buy from them i didn't know that it was his code. So please contact one of them.
05-12-2011, 12:12 AM #7
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
As ChromePlaya said i am trustworthy and he himself said that he ave the code to 2 other people and all i did was buy from them i didn't know that it was his code. So please contact one of them.

Yea, but I have contacted them and they deny it. Only YOU can help me because you have the money and you did the trade. I just want you to see if you can remember ever trading with them.
05-12-2011, 12:17 AM #8
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Chrome
Yea, but I have contacted them and they deny it. Only YOU can help me because you have the money and you did the trade. I just want you to see if you can remember ever trading with them.

LOL the denied it well how i got the code? This just makes me mad unlessi came into your house and took it because i obviously didnt get it from you so of course one of them is going to lie OR the code magically appeared on my account. I had to get the code from somewhere it's quite easy go on each of our referals and see who i traded with. As i said $15 is nothing to me i just am not paying for something i didnt do as it states in my referal i got people who should be able to back me up on this stupid dispute.
05-12-2011, 12:44 AM #9
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
LOL the denied it well how i got the code? This just makes me mad unlessi came into your house and took it because i obviously didnt get it from you so of course one of them is going to lie OR the code magically appeared on my account. I had to get the code from somewhere it's quite easy go on each of our referals and see who i traded with. As i said $15 is nothing to me i just am not paying for something i didnt do as it states in my referal i got people who should be able to back me up on this stupid dispute.

xDuNcZzZ traded a $15 iTunes Card with you on 4-19-11. I don't know if you save your Private Messages, but if you can, could possibly see if there is a message from him on that date which matches the code I posted above. If so, thank you.
06-03-2011, 11:29 AM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Originally posted by Chrome
xDuNcZzZ traded a $15 iTunes Card with you on 4-19-11. I don't know if you save your Private Messages, but if you can, could possibly see if there is a message from him on that date which matches the code I posted above. If so, thank you.

I apologizes for the late response from staff's side. Can I have an update?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo