05-30-2011, 03:32 PM #1
maddmaxx93
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: SmashBrosFan11/Beast
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: There are messages in my inbox and the link to the original thread is in the other comments on here.

When did this happen: Original thread and deal was on 5/22/11

How did you purchase: vbux

How much?: 300 thousand

Did you;
- Buy? Paid to have a clip recorded.
- Sell? -
- Trade? -

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes we have spoken through the message system on here.
If yes, What did they say?:- He just keeps putting it off.

Other comments:

I'm not entirely sure if this is a scam, or if he is just too busy/lazy to get it done. Either way I've waited long enough. Eight days ago I opened a thread to get a clip recorded. A member who's name at the time was SmashBrosFan11 replied saying he would do it for 300k VBUX. I donated, sent him my psn name, and waited. First he said he would do it in a day or two, then it was by Sunday at the latest. Now it's after Sunday and I still have not heard anything from him on here or on the PSN.

This is the link to the original thread, You must login or register to view this content.

He has since changed his username to Beast. So apparently he had enough time to get that done, and probably enough VBUX. I realise I shouldn't have paid first, but figured it would be relatively safe being a vbux transaction and all. Over a week is long enough to wait, if I could get my vbux back so I can find someone else to do it, that would be great. I'm sure you can check my inbox for the messages, if not I can paste them in here. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by maddmaxx93 ; 05-30-2011 at 03:42 PM.
05-30-2011, 04:58 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
05-30-2011, 05:52 PM #3
Anthony
$10 for this? Im poor now
Wow I was on vacation man, and still am. Don't go home till about 1 other week. I'll pay ur 300K vbux back. OR if you will PLEASE wait a week it will be done. I'm sorry for making u wait. I am not a scammer :(

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

How am I suppose to return the Vbux if the freakin Vbshop is DOWN?? I can't donate nor take the money out of the bank.
05-30-2011, 06:12 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
vBux has temporarily been disabled. The dispute remains active still, we just need to wait.
05-30-2011, 06:30 PM #5
Anthony
$10 for this? Im poor now
I better not be accused of scamming If the shop is still down. I have the money
05-31-2011, 04:43 AM #6
maddmaxx93
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm a pretty patient man, having three kids does that to you. If you would've told me you had a vacation coming up, I may have been willing to wait. At this point though, I'll just take the vbux back when the shop opens back up. Nobody is accusing you of scamming, and I certainly hope they don't infract you over it.
06-03-2011, 10:30 PM #7
maddmaxx93
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
vBux has temporarily been disabled. The dispute remains active still, we just need to wait.

Any idea when the vBux issues will be sorted?
06-03-2011, 10:34 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by maddmaxx93 View Post
Any idea when the vBux issues will be sorted?

Sorry no. But I do know that the admins are working on it, we just need to be patient.
06-05-2011, 01:34 PM #9
Merkii
Former Staff
EXREMELY SORRY TO POST!!!
But Beast to donate to a user do this:
Click Currency: (in the tab thing beside quick links)
You must login or register to view this content.

Click your vbux and you will see a little box:
Click change user and put in mad's username and 300k vbux
Send! He won't get a notification so I suggest you screensnap his vbux before and after you send them Smile

EDIT: For proof you sent them go here You must login or register to view this content.
06-05-2011, 01:59 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Beast View Post
I better not be accused of scamming If the shop is still down. I have the money

vBshop is temporary online, refund the user within 24 hours or get infracted. If vBshop does not work for you use this method.

Originally posted by .xMerkii. View Post
EXREMELY SORRY TO POST!!!
But Beast to donate to a user do this:
Click Currency: (in the tab thing beside quick links)

Click your vbux and you will see a little box:
Click change user and put in mad's username and 300k vbux
Send! He won't get a notification so I suggest you screensnap his vbux before and after you send them Smile

EDIT: For proof you sent them go here You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 06-05-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo