05-30-2011, 05:07 PM #1
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:mzil
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 15 minutes ago

How did you purchase:
via PM
How much?:
My PSN account named mujahid34
Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? I traded

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: I sent him my details as I believed he was going to send me his. He then asked me if I knew the D.O.B, which I replied im pretty sure its 24.09.1988. He then almost immediately changed my sign in details, to which he sent me this PM
Last edited by BaNk-R0BbeR- ; 05-30-2011 at 05:10 PM.
05-30-2011, 05:13 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
05-30-2011, 05:18 PM #3
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

Thanks :y:... Im looking to contact customer support soon, and get him console permabanned as my girlfriend know's a technician Dancing
05-30-2011, 05:51 PM #4
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Thanks.. I don't want to ring sony just yet.. I want him to send me those account details for his 15th. I added him on PSN and the stats were genuine and he seems genuine so I hope it works out :y:
05-31-2011, 01:38 AM #5
mzil
Banned
Goodluck with that, i specifically asked for the DOB and the one you supplied was fake.. Something is obviously up. Where do we go from here? Should we get a MM?

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Oh on second thought i am happy to change your information back until you find the DOB. Btw why bring out the threats? I have done nothing wrong.
05-31-2011, 04:16 AM #6
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Originally posted by mzil View Post
Goodluck with that, i specifically asked for the DOB and the one you supplied was fake.. Something is obviously up. Where do we go from here? Should we get a MM?

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Oh on second thought i am happy to change your information back until you find the DOB. Btw why bring out the threats? I have done nothing wrong.

You have changed my sign in details without my permission and you haven't sent me your details, regardless of the DOB. I did tell you im not certain about the DOB.. I want you to send me the 15th prestige account information, like you said you was going to. Like I said im pretty sure the DOB is 24.09.1988 but if it isn't then im not sure what it is. I don't see why its important anyway, there is still the matter of changing my details..
05-31-2011, 06:06 AM #7
mzil
Banned
Well usually when you swap accounts both users are allowed to change the passwords. Just as i was changing it the DOB was invalid so just assumed you planned on recovering the account on me.
05-31-2011, 07:28 AM #8
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Well usually when you swap accounts both users are allowed to change the passwords. Just as i was changing it the DOB was invalid so just assumed you planned on recovering the account on me.

That's not my plan buddy, I would not do that I really want your account so can you send me your details? Im sorry I don't know the DOB, if the 1 that I gave you is incorrect then I can assure you I really don't know it...
05-31-2011, 07:32 AM #9
mzil
Banned
Well for a security purpose do you mind if i dont supply mine?
05-31-2011, 08:15 AM #10
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Well for a security purpose do you mind if i dont supply mine?

I would be over the moon if you send your details to me :y:... I couldn't care less about the DOB.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

You still haven't sent me any details.. I don't mind if you keep the DOB, I just really want that 15th... You still have my account so its time to show your end of the deal..
Last edited by BaNk-R0BbeR- ; 05-31-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo