06-05-2011, 03:46 AM #1
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: kmanthecaveman
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I Only Saved The Code He Gaved Me

When did this happen: Today Disafternoon Sometime

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $30

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
He gave me the code it checked out fine i tested it but didn't redeem it.

Other comments:
I got the card from him to give to raymoto for his account so i tried it it's coming up as invalid, i'm trying to contact kman i've sended him 4 PM's he's not responding but i know if a Admin pm's him he prob will. I want the truth and wants to know what went on other wise i'll be force to go to paypal and go to the resolution center to claim back my money.
Last edited by TwilightxSaga ; 06-05-2011 at 04:01 AM.
06-05-2011, 04:19 AM #2
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
Scammer NGU Name: kmanthecaveman
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I Only Saved The Code He Gaved Me

When did this happen: Today Disafternoon Sometime

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $30

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
He gave me the code it checked out fine i tested it but didn't redeem it.

Other comments:
I got the card from him to give to raymoto for his account so i tried it it's coming up as invalid, i'm trying to contact kman i've sended him 4 PM's he's not responding but i know if a Admin pm's him he prob will. I want the truth and wants to know what went on other wise i'll be force to go to paypal and go to the resolution center to claim back my money.

Sorry i was offline trying to work it out now
06-05-2011, 06:45 AM #3
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Genocide
How could you test out the card. You say that you didnt redeem the Code yet how did you test it out? (Sorry for posting here)

Do you have a xbox i guess not, when you enter the code it tells you it's valid u can accept it or decline u dont have to put it on the account. Obviously u don't have a xbox, same way as testing a PS code u can test a xbox code without redeeming it.
06-05-2011, 10:50 AM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by kmanthecaveman View Post
Sorry i was offline trying to work it out now

Update please? Will you be able to get him a valid code or refund him the money?
06-05-2011, 12:26 PM #5
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Update please? Will you be able to get him a valid code or refund him the money?

Well i gotta say he said he called xbox support last night said the code was used but he said not by his account, he was telling me last night that he have 4000 logged onto a next account and for me to use it. This isn't the first time i got f over a card abd i can't tell if he really called or anything but i know it was working and i didn't redeem it. So right now i'm back at point one i just got a lil skeptical that he has 4000msp on a account but i dont know.
06-05-2011, 01:55 PM #6

I can let him get on my account that has 4000 msp on it which xbox told me was not added yesterday
06-05-2011, 01:57 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Well i gotta say he said he called xbox support last night said the code was used but he said not by his account, he was telling me last night that he have 4000 logged onto a next account and for me to use it. This isn't the first time i got f over a card abd i can't tell if he really called or anything but i know it was working and i didn't redeem it. So right now i'm back at point one i just got a lil skeptical that he has 4000msp on a account but i dont know.

Would you accept this?
06-05-2011, 02:18 PM #8
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Would you accept this?

I was thinking about it, what u think?
06-05-2011, 02:44 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I was thinking about it, what u think?

You have to take this offer or demand to get the money refunded.
06-05-2011, 02:46 PM #10
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
You have to take this offer or demand to get the money refunded.

Aight well i just pmed him, if you can i would apprecite it if u could send him one too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo