06-06-2011, 01:49 AM #1
The Hundreds
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Ben-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: We talked through VM, so you can look through his VM's. He sent me the Minecraft account yesterday & it was working all fine, changed the password & I asked for the email, yet he wouldn't respond, so I thought, "he's premium, he won't do anything" yet the next the day, I couldn't logg into the account.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 470000

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, he didn't respond/offline.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I would like to get refunded.
Last edited by The Hundreds ; 06-06-2011 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Link broken.
06-06-2011, 02:04 AM #2
I have contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
06-06-2011, 03:18 PM #3
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Like I said on SteelFrost dispute, all the passwords and usernames I sent are correct, I check everyone of them before I send. I have also traded with two mods that can vouch for me. You could have just changed the login details, then said they don't work just to get a refund. Like I said I check all the details before selling and they all work fine, so this accusation you have put against me is a complete joke!
06-07-2011, 08:36 PM #4
I need solid proof that Ben changed the account information. You have 48 hours to get me proof otherwise this will be closed.
06-09-2011, 01:31 AM #5
The Hundreds
Are you high?
-Ben- do you even have the email? 'cause I don't have access to the email, and I asked for it.
06-09-2011, 05:05 PM #6
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
No I don't have the email and that isn't related to it, you don't need the email to change the password. Evil asked you for proof so please provide some.
06-09-2011, 09:33 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
You have not posted solid proof as requested within the timeline given. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo