06-06-2011, 12:40 PM #1
dukilupp
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to have my US paypal be verified. But I am a newbie, therefore, I can't PM someone nor open a new thread which required you have at least 100 posts to do so. Then, I saw a thread here:

You must login or register to view this content.

I added his msn ([email protected]) and chat with him. He said he didn't use etrade method but other method to verify US paypal. He said I should send money to him as a gift because in the past, he was scammed by others that he verified their paypal but the people still dispute it and take the money back. So, I believe him and send him US$10 to [email][email protected][/email] through my paypal (other country). After this, he didn't verify my paypal and never online...

Today, I search his msn name which is called flashosx in the forum. I find a NGU banned member list here:

Then, I click the above link and flashosx is on the list, and I see his profile:

flashosx is a Convicted Scammer and his playstation 3 name is called marrabean. Therefore, I am sure, flashosx and marrabean is the same person.

Here is my previous thread which I can't post to dispute section because my posts were under 100 at that time: You must login or register to view this content.

I did not delete and block marrabeans. But at #10, he said he re-added me in my msn, that mean he have already deleted and blocked me. Moreover, one week pass, I did not see him online. Even thought I sent him an email to refund my US$10, he didn't get back to me.

I don't know what proof I need to provide, kindly please advise to me, thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Scammer NGU Name: marrabean

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I have PayPal and MSN record. I sent him US$10 as a gift (he asked) through my PayPal, then he disappeared. Moreover, form my last post, he deleted me without any reason. Therefore, he is a scammer.

When did this happen: 29 May 2011

How did you purchase: VBA to verify my USA Paypal Account

How much?: US$10

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, he didn't respond/offline.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I would like to get refunded.
06-07-2011, 08:53 AM #2
dukilupp
Do a barrel roll!
Why no one take care of me? :(
06-08-2011, 12:08 PM #3
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by dukilupp View Post
Why no one take care of me? :(

I'm sorry to say but at the time of the trade you did not meet the 100 post requirements, so this dispute isn't valid.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo