06-14-2011, 06:04 AM #1
Diezel
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: king of games
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
I have PayPal invoice of purchase, eBay invoice of purchase, emails of conformation I sent to him, email and P.m.’s from king of games saying what he will do and what we agreed on.

When did this happen:
Started on May 31st 2011 still ongoing.

How did you purchase:
I bought a MICROSOFT XBOX 360 LIVE 2100 POINTS CODE CARD EU for 16.99 GBP or $28.64 USD as payment off eBay.

How much?:
Just over 400,000 vbuxs in good faith and $28.64 in Xbox card above.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

I bought.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Every single day since May 31st 2011.

If yes, What did they say?:-
Will not answer back now that he got the payment.

Brief Description
On 5/28/2011 I started a thread You must login or register to view this content. and king of games contacted me saying he could do it for me but was unable to accept payment via PayPal and he would look at something on eBay for me to buy him and ship it to him as payment instead. In good faith I gave him over 400,000 in vbuxs and sent him confirmations of the 2100 Microsoft card I purchased for him. Even with a good faith of 400k vbuxs and the emails from eBay and PayPal confirming I purchased what he asked for, he still refused to start working on my account and said he would start as soon as I gave him the Xbox code.

Now prior to the payment king of gams would reply back to me within 30min or so of each message and said it would only take 12-14 hours and would start as soon as he got the Xbox card number, well that never happened. I had no problems with communication when he wanted the Xbox card, for example I sent him a few PM’s about his name, email, and homes address so I could get the Xbox card to the right place and he would reply every time within minutes. But now that he owes me the 15 prestige account at level 1 he will not respond to any PM’s or visitor messages.

Well as my luck got better the day I decided to send him the Xbox card code hoping he would start on the account ASAP the PSN account management was down in the EU. I understand that was out of his hands so I gave him a few days. After 2 days I PM him to ask if he could log into the account and he replayed back asking for PSN login and he said he would start right away and keep me updated. If been 4 days and still nothing back. I PM a few more times and left more visitor message and still nothing back from him. The funny thing is that every time I send him a message he signs off 5 minutes later. I also asked him if his PS3 even work because I found a post he wrote on 06/01/2011 post #20 You must login or register to view this content. saying his PS3 was broke. Now I know he could have 2 PS3 but he has never answer my PM. He was also told that I was going to report him and still nothing back. And last but not least I posted a visitor message at 6:22pm Pacific Time today and he signed off at 6:29pm pacific like normal with no reply back. Please help name the proof you want I got it. I will post, forward or what ever I need to due to get money back or account taken care of. Thanks MODS.
Last edited by Diezel ; 06-14-2011 at 06:21 AM.
06-14-2011, 01:51 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
06-15-2011, 03:06 PM #3
Diezel
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

Well thats no suprise that king of games did not reply
06-15-2011, 04:26 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Diezel View Post
Well thats no suprise that king of games did not reply

He is online now, seems like he is ignoring the dispute... Unless you want to give him more time I will Infract him. And I recommend you call xbox live support service and tell them that your code has been stolen.
06-15-2011, 04:54 PM #5
Diezel
Banned
He is online now, seems like he is ignoring the dispute... Unless you want to give him more time I will Infract him. And I recommend you call xbox live support service and tell them that your code has been stolen.

Yeah i will call them and tell them that. What about vubxs and money is it just a loss?
06-15-2011, 04:58 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Diezel View Post
Yeah i will call them and tell them that. What about vubxs and money is it just a loss?

The would be vBux lost yes, I recommend you to dispute this on eBay/PayPal as well. The only thing we can do is to infract (this case perma ban) the user.
06-15-2011, 07:19 PM #7
Diezel
Banned
The would be vBux lost yes, I recommend you to dispute this on eBay/PayPal as well. The only thing we can do is to infract (this case perma ban) the user.

Ok well looks like thats all i can do thanks for your help.
06-15-2011, 07:40 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
User infracted, dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo