06-30-2011, 06:18 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Bernie2007
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Bernie2007 is the creator of the account

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: Swapped accounts

How much?: we swapped accounts

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- After asking Moreton who was the creator of the account I contacted Bernie2007 via VM 3days ago because I forgot the password of the account.

Me:Sup man! I am now the owner of the account called : Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad . I forgot my password and need to change the password ASAP could you please PM the DoB and/or secret answer ?
BernieGaspk i did create it and ill get it back for you send me the email you have for it
Me:You don't need the email bro Just PM me the DoB and the secret answer please
Bernie:sorrry im not going to do that i want my account back lol ill buy it off you for 10$
Me:This account is no longer yours Now it is 14th prestige level 50 with a 7 ratio on black ops you think i'll give it back to you for $10 ? lol Please the account is no longer yours why wouldn't you give me the DoB you don't need it
Bernie:dude you are aware i do know the dob and secret answer therefore i call sony and its mine again

After all of this I remembered what was my password so I didn't need Bernie's help anymore I was just hoping that he wouldn't use the DoB and secret answer to get it back... and obviously he did call sony because one day after our discussion via VM me and Moreton got ban from PSN which is possible only if someone complain to SONY by calling them.

He clearly said that he knows the DoB and secret answer and he didn't gave these 2 infos while he sold/traded the account to Vince who sold/traded to moreton.

The mod who will take care of this matter can view the whole discussion on my and Bernie2007's profile and see that Bernie said he had the DoB and secret answer...

The whole story : I swapped my account for Moreton's who got it from Vince who got it from Bernie2007. So the creator of the account is Bernie2007 and after asking Moreton and Vince they both said that they didn't know the DoB and secret answer obviously Bernie2007 is the only one who knows these 2 important things..

The name of the account I got from Moreton is Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad, It seems like Bernie2007 was the first owner then Vince got it and finally Moreton, the person with who I traded was Moreton .

The problem is that when I swapped account with Moreton he said that the DoB and secrect answer weren't available and I asked Vince ( the second owner ) he said that Bernie2007 didn't give the DoB and secrect answer...

Yesterday, I went to play Black Ops on my PS3 and I got a message saying the email and/or password have been changed ( for Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad ) and I tried to use my other users and it always says you cannot use PSN with this account. I called SONY and they said that I got a one month ban for unauthorized access to a third person's account or hacking...

I first contacted Moreton since I traded with him and he also got ban for one month I don't know if Vince as well but both Moreton and Vince agreed with me accusing Bernie2007.

I think he just didn't give the DoB and secret answer in order to get it back after getting some benefits . In this matter me and Moreton got our PS3s banned from PSN for onemonth & I lost my Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad account, all I ask for is to get it back and the person I am accusing of scammin gis Bernie2007 Moreton & Vince are involved but not directly they didn't do anything to scam me.. they were the owners of the account created by Bernie2007 .
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 06-30-2011 at 06:33 PM.
07-01-2011, 12:54 AM #11
i dont understand the last part of your post youl ask me something ok and um there are other people who do have did have the info such as my freinds in real life like when i go over there houses and shiz to play some of them did know the dob and secret question ill ask them if they took it but idk
07-01-2011, 12:05 PM #12
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by bernie2007 View Post
i dont understand the last part of your post youl ask me something ok and um there are other people who do have did have the info such as my freinds in real life like when i go over there houses and shiz to play some of them did know the dob and secret question ill ask them if they took it but idk

One thing... If you know the DoB and secret answer why don't you just call SONY to get it back and then give it to me ? That would definitely prove that you are not the person who did this and you don't have any bad intention.. you are member since 2009 come on man... idk if it was you maybe you are just lying but in this dispute if I don't get back Atomic_FusionNot Happy or Sad I think you will be in troubles..
07-01-2011, 06:19 PM #13
but why would i do that? and again you really dont have any proof i took it so this dispute is pointless
07-02-2011, 03:24 AM #14
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
The proof is hard as a rock man :y: You are the only person that knows the DoB and secret answer and this is the only way to get back an account without knowing neither email or password.. If it is not you but one of your friend that knows these infos Please could you get back the account for me? I worked so hard on it.... I will paypal you the money it costed you to call SONY if you like..

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

Please nothing changed since I started this thread ...
07-02-2011, 05:16 AM #15
ill ask them but some f them are away on vacation so ill ask them when they get back
07-02-2011, 04:54 PM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
ill ask them but some f them are away on vacation so ill ask them when they get back

Update please...
07-02-2011, 05:44 PM #17
he has no proof also he has a hunch i took it there is no way he can posibly prove i have it
Last edited by bernie2007 ; 07-02-2011 at 05:58 PM.
07-02-2011, 06:03 PM #18
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
he has no proof also he has a hunch i took it there is no way he can posibly prove i have it

Don't avoid the subject man, you got enough infos to get it back please do ? I told you if it is because of the taxes I'll paypal you how much the phonecall costed..
07-02-2011, 06:32 PM #19
if you want to give me the money than thats up to you and i called sony the most they would give me is what sate there from and its from my state so it was one of my freinds ill start asking them
Last edited by bernie2007 ; 07-02-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo