07-02-2011, 02:42 AM #1
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Potassium
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 06-22-11

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $55, which was half of the full payment.

Did you; Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply* (see comments)

Other comments: We agreed for me to first pay half of the original payment, and then pay the other half when I receive shipment (a PS3). User did however, tell me about extra fees and charges that he ran into while trying to ship. I responded by telling him to pay it with cash instead of through their site. User did not update me with further information in days. I have then asked for a refund, yet no reply.. Gave him multiple days to reply.

Mods PM me for the user's email address. Full name and email was blocked for privacy purposes.
07-02-2011, 06:55 AM #2
Jake
One Man Army
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.
07-05-2011, 10:58 AM #3
ive been gone since the 20th on vacation to florida for 2 week just got back yesterday and i got an infraction, i dont even got a verified paypal for money to be sent to .
07-08-2011, 07:05 AM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Potassium View Post
ive been gone since the 20th on vacation to florida for 2 week just got back yesterday and i got an infraction, i dont even got a verified paypal for money to be sent to .

So you deny that you have received any money at all? Those pictures above shows that the receiver mail is verified. Please explain.
07-08-2011, 02:44 PM #5
i didnt receive any money at all nor was i on ngu from june 20th unti july 4th and were it says harold, i dont know anyone named harold at all, my paypal is [email][email protected][/email] you can log on and look at it the balance is nothing and the info isnt anything as shown, my paypal is my ONLY paypal.
07-08-2011, 09:33 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by x View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Potassium
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 06-22-11

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $55, which was half of the full payment.

Did you; Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply* (see comments)

Other comments: We agreed for me to first pay half of the original payment, and then pay the other half when I receive shipment (a PS3). User did however, tell me about extra fees and charges that he ran into while trying to ship. I responded by telling him to pay it with cash instead of through their site. User did not update me with further information in days. I have then asked for a refund, yet no reply.. Gave him multiple days to reply.

Mods PM me for the user's email address. Full name and email was blocked for privacy purposes.

Can you please PM me the full unedited picture of the PayPal transaction. Also how/when did the user tell you where to send the money to? Do you have any pictures of that? If so please include them in the PM
07-08-2011, 10:03 PM #7
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can you please PM me the full unedited picture of the PayPal transaction. Also how/when did the user tell you where to send the money to? Do you have any pictures of that? If so please include them in the PM

Yes I still have them, however I don't have access to my laptop as of yet. I am using my PS3 web browser atm. Apologies, I'll try tomorrow.
07-09-2011, 04:47 PM #8
Fox im going to send you my paypal that got made from someone on ngu. its limited and shows no transactions in it.
07-09-2011, 08:34 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by x View Post
Yes I still have them, however I don't have access to my laptop as of yet. I am using my PS3 web browser atm. Apologies, I'll try tomorrow.

If you can't provide the requested proof this dispute will be closed in 2 hours. PayPal history (Not edited/manipulated) and the a picture of the instructions you got (What PayPal mail to send the money to).
07-09-2011, 08:38 PM #10
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
If you can't provide the requested proof this dispute will be closed in 2 hours. PayPal history (Not edited/manipulated) and the a picture of the instructions you got (What PayPal mail to send the money to).

I'm busy.. But fine I'll try getting it ASAP.

Edit: Sent proof.
Last edited by Stealth_Tek ; 07-09-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo