07-02-2011, 05:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Reepz209
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I also have the email from steam if you want!

When did this happen:Less then 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase:vbux and made him premium

How much?:2Steam Accounts(one not entirly,only 700k vbux)

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He said he will not refund me for the first one(I gaved him a MC account and 700k vbux and the account got recoverd but I should get the vbux back since he took his account back)He said he didn't do anything to the steam and I have a virus which is not possible cause I tryied to login on steam after I installed my windows cause Win7 was slow on my Pc but I had Eset Antivirus on both so nothing could get in my PC so he did something

Other comments:I would like a refund if there is not enough proof please check the vbux logs and the donation for the site,it came from my email.
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 07-02-2011 at 05:48 AM.
07-04-2011, 10:06 AM #11
Jake
One Man Army
I'm confused. What did you purchase, and what was the deal?

What's gone wrong?
07-04-2011, 10:10 AM #12
Originally posted by Dave
I'm confused. What did you purchase, and what was the deal?

What's gone wrong?

I purchased 2 steam accounts.I payed for the first 1 a minecraft account and 700k vbux.As he said the minecraft acc got recovered and he recovered the steam and got it back and I was ok but I am asking for the vbux back since he got the acc back,am I right?And the 2nd one I donated for premium for him i used the acc 2 times and then I wasn't on it for sometime then when I wantedn to play on it it gave me the error that's in the first post.Now I want a refund or he to recover the account since he did something to it.Am I right?
07-04-2011, 10:19 AM #13
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by TehNaziOne View Post
I purchased 2 steam accounts.I payed for the first 1 a minecraft account and 700k vbux.As he said the minecraft acc got recovered and he recovered the steam and got it back and I was ok but I am asking for the vbux back since he got the acc back,am I right?And the 2nd one I donated for premium for him i used the acc 2 times and then I wasn't on it for sometime then when I wantedn to play on it it gave me the error that's in the first post.Now I want a refund or he to recover the account since he did something to it.Am I right?

Firstly, reepz can you verify all of the above is correct?
07-04-2011, 10:32 AM #14
He purchased two steam accounts. The first was for his minecraft and 700k. The second was for $10. His "unrecoverable" minecraft got recovered, I told him and he said I could take the steam back. The second I told him was safe for 6 months, it's not my responsibility if he got it disabled.
07-04-2011, 10:35 AM #15
Originally posted by Dave
Firstly, reepz can you verify all of the above is correct?

Originally posted by Reepz209 View Post
He purchased two steam accounts. The first was for his minecraft and 700k. The second was for $10. His "unrecoverable" minecraft got recovered, I told him and he said I could take the steam back. The second I told him was safe for 6 months, it's not my responsibility if he got it disabled.

You should be responsable for it since I bought it for you
07-04-2011, 10:37 AM #16
Originally posted by TehNaziOne View Post
You should be responsable for it since I bought it for you

I told you it was safe for 6 months, I didn't give any warranties.
07-04-2011, 10:41 AM #17

It's like I am selling you a Ps3 and I tell you it was safe for 4 years then the 2nd day it broks, then I say i didn't give any warranty
07-04-2011, 10:47 AM #18
Jake
One Man Army

But you said it was safe for 6 months, and it wasn't?
07-04-2011, 10:52 AM #19
@Nazi, You don't need to quote every post it's annoying. and you don't get a warranty on a used PS3 just like a steam account.

Also the steam was safe for 6 months.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo