07-02-2011, 05:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Reepz209
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I also have the email from steam if you want!

When did this happen:Less then 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase:vbux and made him premium

How much?:2Steam Accounts(one not entirly,only 700k vbux)

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He said he will not refund me for the first one(I gaved him a MC account and 700k vbux and the account got recoverd but I should get the vbux back since he took his account back)He said he didn't do anything to the steam and I have a virus which is not possible cause I tryied to login on steam after I installed my windows cause Win7 was slow on my Pc but I had Eset Antivirus on both so nothing could get in my PC so he did something

Other comments:I would like a refund if there is not enough proof please check the vbux logs and the donation for the site,it came from my email.
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 07-02-2011 at 05:48 AM.
07-04-2011, 11:10 AM #20
Originally posted by Reepz209 View Post
@Nazi, You don't need to quote every post it's annoying. and you don't get a warranty on a used PS3 just like a steam account.

Also the steam was safe for 6 months.

I need to quote you to see that I posted.So you would like if a guy scams you like you did to me?

Originally posted by Dave
But you said it was safe for 6 months, and it wasn't?

He replyed but he can't use quote system ,
07-04-2011, 05:33 PM #21
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Reepz209 View Post
@Nazi, You don't need to quote every post it's annoying. and you don't get a warranty on a used PS3 just like a steam account.

Also the steam was safe for 6 months.

Originally posted by TehNaziOne View Post
I need to quote you to see that I posted.So you would like if a guy scams you like you did to me?

He replyed but he can't use quote system ,

So was it safe for 6 months or not?
07-04-2011, 05:35 PM #22

Yes it was.
07-04-2011, 05:51 PM #23

when he had it no when I had it.I think he did something to it when he recovered the first one...
07-04-2011, 06:09 PM #24
Jake
One Man Army
when he had it no when I had it.I think he did something to it when he recovered the first one...

You need to rephrase that for me to understand it, I'm sorry but it doesn't make sense.

If the account was not safe for 6 months you need to prove that.
07-04-2011, 06:20 PM #25
You need to rephrase that for me to understand it, I'm sorry but it doesn't make sense.

If the account was not safe for 6 months you need to prove that.

The account was safe for him,not for me.I think he did something to the 2nd account when he tryied to recover the first one cause both accounts where on my email.Clear enough?
07-04-2011, 08:16 PM #26
An American Explanation by Reepz209

Alright, he bought two steams, the first steam he traded me an "unrecoverable" minecraft and 700k for it. The minecraft was recovered and he said I could take the steam back, so I did. The second steam he paid for my premium with, I told him the steam account was previously safe for 6 months, he was okay with this. He somehow got the account disabled and wants the money back.
07-05-2011, 06:53 AM #27
YOu didn't tell me the account was safe, and I told you to get it back,at that time I didn't tell you I want the vbux cause it was obiviously that i want it back lol.How could I disable that account if I didn't used it for some time then when got online it didn't work?
07-05-2011, 06:21 PM #28
Jake
One Man Army
YOu didn't tell me the account was safe, and I told you to get it back,at that time I didn't tell you I want the vbux cause it was obiviously that i want it back lol.How could I disable that account if I didn't used it for some time then when got online it didn't work?

If you got the account disabled while it was in your possession would that not make it your fault?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo