07-02-2011, 05:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Reepz209
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I also have the email from steam if you want!

When did this happen:Less then 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase:vbux and made him premium

How much?:2Steam Accounts(one not entirly,only 700k vbux)

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He said he will not refund me for the first one(I gaved him a MC account and 700k vbux and the account got recoverd but I should get the vbux back since he took his account back)He said he didn't do anything to the steam and I have a virus which is not possible cause I tryied to login on steam after I installed my windows cause Win7 was slow on my Pc but I had Eset Antivirus on both so nothing could get in my PC so he did something

Other comments:I would like a refund if there is not enough proof please check the vbux logs and the donation for the site,it came from my email.
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 07-02-2011 at 05:48 AM.
08-14-2011, 03:58 AM #74
Originally posted by TehNaziOne View Post
IDIOT I PMED YOU IN THE SAME DAY NOT TWO WEEKS AFTER.Stop trying to make me look like I scammed you cause you scammed me.I am a member of this community that helped this forum alot but you did what?Scammed me smart-ass.And if I don't get the money back atleast people could see you with that sig and user title and know that you are a scammer.

The only reason I have this usertitle is because of you, I'm not being a smart ass and never scammed you. You did NOT message me the same day,that is bullshit.
08-15-2011, 02:11 PM #75
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Reepz209 View Post
The only reason I have this usertitle is because of you, I'm not being a smart ass and never scammed you. You did NOT message me the same day,that is bullshit.

Could you not return the vbux or the account?
08-15-2011, 03:54 PM #76
Originally posted by Dave
Could you not return the vbux or the account?

I took the account because because he said I could and no longer have it. I also don't have any vbux to return.
08-15-2011, 03:58 PM #77
Jake
One Man Army
IDIOT I PMED YOU IN THE SAME DAY NOT TWO WEEKS AFTER.Stop trying to make me look like I scammed you cause you scammed me.I am a member of this community that helped this forum alot but you did what?Scammed me smart-ass.And if I don't get the money back atleast people could see you with that sig and user title and know that you are a scammer.

I've got to admit, if when you send he could take the account you didn't ask for vbux then you're not really entitled for it.
08-15-2011, 04:01 PM #78
I've got to admit, if when you send he could take the account you didn't ask for vbux then you're not really entitled for it.

I did asked for them when I got back I was in hurry...So you tell me that I won't get a refund?
08-15-2011, 04:15 PM #79
Jake
One Man Army
I did asked for them when I got back I was in hurry...So you tell me that I won't get a refund?

If you didn't ask for them at the time, I'm afraid the answer is no.

I think this dispute needs closing as it isn't going anywhere. Agreed?
08-15-2011, 04:22 PM #80
If you didn't ask for them at the time, I'm afraid the answer is no.

I think this dispute needs closing as it isn't going anywhere. Agreed?

Oh I don't care **** it and **** your rules I am not going to use this sites deal sysetm again!
Getting scammed the 4th time here and not getting anything back.I JUST LOVE YOU!AND i am getting scammed cause I have a real life and I had to go on yeah **** YEAH!
08-15-2011, 05:16 PM #81
Jake
One Man Army
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo