07-02-2011, 05:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Reepz209
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I also have the email from steam if you want!

When did this happen:Less then 3 weeks ago

How did you purchase:vbux and made him premium

How much?:2Steam Accounts(one not entirly,only 700k vbux)

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?x

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He said he will not refund me for the first one(I gaved him a MC account and 700k vbux and the account got recoverd but I should get the vbux back since he took his account back)He said he didn't do anything to the steam and I have a virus which is not possible cause I tryied to login on steam after I installed my windows cause Win7 was slow on my Pc but I had Eset Antivirus on both so nothing could get in my PC so he did something

Other comments:I would like a refund if there is not enough proof please check the vbux logs and the donation for the site,it came from my email.
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 07-02-2011 at 05:48 AM.
07-02-2011, 06:57 AM #2
Jake
One Man Army
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.
07-03-2011, 10:33 PM #3
The first steam was for the MC and 700k. The minecraft you said was unrecoverable got recovered, so I took the steam back like you said I could.

The second steam, I told you was safe for 6 months. I gave no warranties for the account it's not my problem if YOU got it disabled.

Also you gave me the coupons from premium before I was a premium member, isn't that against rules?
Last edited by Corey209 ; 07-03-2011 at 11:41 PM.
07-04-2011, 05:47 AM #4
Originally posted by Reepz209 View Post
The first steam was for the MC and 700k. The minecraft you said was unrecoverable got recovered, so I took the steam back like you said I could.

The second steam, I told you was safe for 6 months. I gave no warranties for the account it's not my problem if YOU got it disabled.

Also you gave me the coupons from premium before I was a premium member, isn't that against rules?

For the first steam you should refund me the 700k.For the 2nd is you're fault you did something to it cause you got mad or something I did not use it for 2 weeks then when I got on it it got disabled.About the copouns that were mine coupons so I could do whatever I wanted with them Winky Winky I posted them so I could put them in my ass an run on street with them since I posted them.
07-04-2011, 06:38 AM #5
When I told you it got recoverable you said I could have the steam back, you never asked for the 700k back. and I didn't do anything to that steam, it's not my fault.
07-04-2011, 06:53 AM #6
When I told you it got recoverable you said I could have the steam back, you never asked for the 700k back. and I didn't do anything to that steam, it's not my fault.

It couldn't just get disabled itself.I have no viruses on my pc I know what a rat/keylogger means so I protect my Pc.I ask for the 700k cause it's obiously i want them back.And I want a reufnd for both of them since I payed for 2.
07-04-2011, 06:58 AM #7
I didn't do anything to the second, not my fault. The first I'm not refunding since your minecaft got recovered
07-04-2011, 07:12 AM #8
I didn't do anything to the second, not my fault. The first I'm not refunding since your minecaft got recovered

i didnt say i will let you keep the vbux so refund me.en recover the 2nd one
07-04-2011, 08:20 AM #9
You didn't say you wanted them back either, so no I won't refund them, you're unrecoverable minecraft got recovered. And I can't recover it.
07-04-2011, 10:01 AM #10
You didn't say you wanted them back either, so no I won't refund them, you're unrecoverable minecraft got recovered. And I can't recover it.

I want a refund of the vbux and I want a refund for the 2nd steam since i didn't do anything to it !
Originally posted by Dave
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.

ohai there.What you think ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo