07-03-2011, 03:35 PM #1
sam2748
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: DirtyGrizz (Sepearman when he scammed me)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Happened on chat + Im sent him 300k vBux and never recieved the maps. Also I have someone who witnessed that he said he wasn't giving them to me as it was public chat.

When did this happen: 2nd July 2011

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 300k

Did you:
Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, on chat
If yes, What did they say?:- They were not going to send me the details so I could download the map pack as he was having problems name changing...

Other comments:
07-03-2011, 03:38 PM #2
w8 what?
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. OMG NGU
07-03-2011, 04:20 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by DirtyGrizz View Post
w8 what?
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. OMG NGU

Unless there is anything else you want to say, refund him the vBux or give him the maps within 24 hours.
07-04-2011, 10:05 AM #4
I have none
07-04-2011, 02:28 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by sam2748 View Post
Scammer NGU Name: DirtyGrizz (Sepearman when he scammed me)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Happened on chat + Im sent him 300k vBux and never recieved the maps. Also I have someone who witnessed that he said he wasn't giving them to me as it was public chat.

When did this happen: 2nd July 2011

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 300k

Did you:
Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, on chat
If yes, What did they say?:- They were not going to send me the details so I could download the map pack as he was having problems name changing...

Other comments:

Can you please confirm that the dispute has been solved?
07-04-2011, 03:02 PM #6
sam2748
Splicer
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can you please confirm that the dispute has been solved?

No, he says ''I have None'' meaning he has spent the vBux I paid him, also he has not given me the maps...
07-04-2011, 03:07 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by sam2748 View Post
No, he says ''I have None'' meaning he has spent the vBux I paid him, also he has not given me the maps...

Oh, thought it was a typo from his side. Well he still have a bit more then an hour left.
07-04-2011, 03:58 PM #8
sam2748
Splicer
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Oh, thought it was a typo from his side. Well he still have a bit more then an hour left.

Ok, thanks.
07-05-2011, 07:54 AM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
User has been infracted for scamming. Dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo