07-03-2011, 05:26 PM #1
revel
Media Team Wannabe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Console Mode TV
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. I had 185 subs. I should of got 133 but i only got 26

When did this happen: Screw up on his part.

How did you purchase: 133 youtube sub

How much?: 150k

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-
07-03-2011, 08:45 PM #2
Jake
One Man Army
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-04-2011, 08:12 PM #3
I'm gone for a month in Texas, but afterwards I will ScreenSnapr proof that all accounts worked. It will be impossible to contact me after tomorrow since I will have no access to Internet until August 4.
07-04-2011, 08:13 PM #4
revel
Media Team Wannabe
Originally posted by Console
I'm gone for a month in Texas, but afterwards I will ScreenSnapr proof that all accounts worked. It will be impossible to contact me after tomorrow since I will have no access to Internet until August 4.

Redo the subs or give my money back.
07-04-2011, 08:16 PM #5
Originally posted by revel View Post
Redo the subs or give my money back.

I'll redo the subs when I get back, considering the AYBB bot glitches out sometimes, but I'm not at my own computer. If they do not work, I will refund you. Deal?
07-04-2011, 09:49 PM #6
revel
Media Team Wannabe
I'll redo the subs when I get back, considering the AYBB bot glitches out sometimes, but I'm not at my own computer. If they do not work, I will refund you. Deal?

can't wait so long sorry.
Mod will just refund me and give u convicted scammer?
07-05-2011, 06:15 PM #7
Jake
One Man Army

You can't pick and chose when you sort it out. You chose not to sort this out yesterday, so I'll give you 48 more hours to sort this out or you will be infracted for scamming.
07-11-2011, 11:16 PM #8
Jake
One Man Army
Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo