07-04-2011, 06:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Username: MrPuffs
NGU Profile Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
I sent him 8.5 million vbux for a $20 PSN Card. You must login or register to view this content. and I went first, then I checked the psn card,and it said invalid code, and some other things.

When did this happen: 7/3/11

How much: 8.5 mil vbux

I bought.
I contacted the user, no reply yet.
07-04-2011, 07:14 AM #2
I didnt scam you at all bro. This is how it went.

I was selling a $20 US PSN card and I was wanting paypal only and well bludger1 said you would give me 8.5 million vbux for it and I took it. And so he sent the 8.5 million vbux and I sent the code and I checked it 3 times before sending to check and make sure its right and it was. And he said ok good doing business and all that and we posted in each others refferals threads and so I thought he used the code so I threw the card away as I no longer needed it. Well since you posted and said it was all good with the trade he made me think he used the code but now he is saying he went to bed and now the code doesnt work. I sent the right code and I only have 1 account on ps3 and I can show you the last time I have bought something on the account and that I have no money in the account. He told me in the shoutbox now that he may have written the code down wrong now and I have done thrown the card away and cant get the card anymore, so its his fault for writing it down wrong as he is saying. I have done nothing wrong and never have and never will. Look at my refferals thread at all the trades that I have done and none have never went wrong, here is a pic of him posting in my ref thread.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-04-2011, 07:34 AM #3
Ok, it was a false error, I miss toke the last part as:
Originally posted by another user
G B B L
but really it was
Originally posted by another user
G B 8 L

Sprry for the mistake.
07-04-2011, 07:39 AM #4
I dont want bludger1 to get infracted or perma banned for any reason of this. It was a careless mistake that you made that could have happened to anyone. I had to dig through 5 bags of garbage just to find that card lol.
07-04-2011, 07:59 AM #5
Default Avatar
Dylan
Dispute has been sorted out Smile

Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo