07-04-2011, 07:37 PM #1
The Hundreds
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: kmanthecaveman
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: We talked in the shoutbox about buying this account and I offered 350k. We agreed, If I sign up on this site on his referral link. After everything was good I sent him the 350k for the minecraft account and this is what I got back.
You must login or register to view this content. It got me really suspicious when he said " once you get your account I'm not responsible for what happens. " After he sent me the details, I logged off for a bit and went to come on a bit later. I had the password & user saved and when I clicked login it says wrong username/password. I knew right away he changed the password as I didn't have access to the email & all you could just do is " forgot username/pass " and get it right back.

When did this happen: Half an hour ago.

How did you purchase: Minecraft account.

How much?: 350k.

Did you;
- Buy? BUY.
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Nope, he's offline.
If yes, What did they say?:- N/A

Other comments: Mostly all our talking is on the shoutbox. I would really liked to get refunded. Also, I did not have access to the email on the account, yet he said he didn't have it. But a half hour later the password was changed and everything. Lies. :confused:I'll try to get more proof. But our chat was pretty much in the shoutbox.
Last edited by The Hundreds ; 07-04-2011 at 07:45 PM.
07-04-2011, 07:50 PM #2
I did not change the pass but i will gladly refund the money as i am not a scamer
07-04-2011, 07:52 PM #3
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Originally posted by kmanthecaveman View Post
I did not change the pass but i will gladly refund the money as i am not a scamer

Thank you. Mod please close as he refunded me.
07-04-2011, 07:52 PM #4
waltuO
N'wahs With Attitude
Dispute resolved. :y:
Also, FoxkaZ combo breaker. :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo