07-05-2011, 07:26 AM #1
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: zombiezfrtw
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
That part of the deal is okay, but he later deactivated my ps3 from the acc and now i have no map packs. I can post a picture of me with no map packs..

When did this happen: a little less then a month ago

How did you purchase: VBUX

How much?: 700k

Did you;
- Buy? Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No i thought i would do it through here were he has to reply
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Nup. besides he wont maybe be able to repsond to this as he hasnt been online since a week ago.
07-05-2011, 07:47 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-05-2011, 05:16 PM #3
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
dude wtf i sold my acc..... i did nothing to you
07-05-2011, 06:08 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by zombiezfrtw View Post
dude wtf i sold my acc..... i did nothing to you

So you sold him gameshare. Then sold the account with the original content to someone else? If the guy who bought your account deactivated the account from DiJiTaLNiCk's PS3 you have to refund him as he do no longer have access to the content you sold him.
07-05-2011, 06:12 PM #5
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So you sold him gameshare. Then sold the account with the original content to someone else? If the guy who bought your account deactivated the account from DiJiTaLNiCk's PS3 you have to refund him as he do no longer have access to the content you sold him.

i sold him a gameshare then a month or 2 later sold my acccount not knowing they had peoples gameshare on them
07-06-2011, 02:09 AM #6
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
i sold him a gameshare then a month or 2 later sold my acccount not knowing they had peoples gameshare on them

LOL mate. as if you dont know if your acc had gameshares on it. Good excuse man..
well you still have to face the consequences. maybe you shouldnt have sold your account..
07-06-2011, 07:57 AM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You have to refund the user. You have 24 hours.
07-06-2011, 05:35 PM #8
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You have to refund the user. You have 24 hours.

i will refund but do i have to refund all of it??

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
LOL mate. as if you dont know if your acc had gameshares on it. Good excuse man..
well you still have to face the consequences. maybe you shouldnt have sold your account..

i will refund but does it have to be all of it?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Originally posted by foxkaz View Post
you have to refund the user. You have 24 hours.

soo????>??? 10 chars
07-06-2011, 05:37 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
i will refund but do i have to refund all of it??

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

i will refund but does it have to be all of it?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

soo????>??? 10 chars

Unless you and DiJiTaLNiCk agree on something else you have to give a full refund.
07-06-2011, 05:38 PM #10
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
Originally posted by foxkaz View Post
unless you and dijitalnick agree on something else you have to give a full refund.

my 24hour time limit almost over can we get it extended?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo