07-05-2011, 11:59 AM #1
Meeky
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Vince
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

Proof:
Can no longer sign into the YT account
or email

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Today
How did you purchase:
Trade
How much?:
account swap
Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?X

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
Nothing

He has reset the email passowrd like this then went to forget password on youtube.

Email account he give me have 2nd back up email linked to it.

I need that email and password to reset the passwords
Last edited by Meeky ; 07-05-2011 at 12:03 PM.
07-05-2011, 02:01 PM #2
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Meeky View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Vince
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

What is the alleged scammer's profile?
07-05-2011, 02:08 PM #3
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Dave
What is the alleged scammer's profile?

07-05-2011, 02:14 PM #4
Jake
One Man Army
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-05-2011, 02:22 PM #5
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Vince
No i didnt not scam him, When we traded the accounts, i gave him all emails and passwords. The problem with the techniqaal account is that i wasnt the original owner for it, It was sold to me from leaked key logs from Private premium by -Ben-, who sold it to Curt, who sold it to me. When Curt sold it to me, he said be aware that the original owner can get it back at any time if he so well chooses and follows through with the mod. Believe me, i have no reason to scam a YT channel here. especially one leaked from Private Premium because i wouldnt want things like THIS to happen.
If he wants, i can give him back iDunc31 since that was the account swap or another one since i can not get back TechniqaaL seeming as i am not the original owner
If you want to verify that it was leaked from Private premium, contact Teh Nazi One
He provided proof it was leaked from logs
If he would want the original channel back, he can have it, ill give him his channel and old email back

ok give it back to me then.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

No i didnt not scam him, When we traded the accounts, i gave him all emails and passwords. The problem with the techniqaal account is that i wasnt the original owner for it, It was sold to me from leaked key logs from Private premium by -Ben-, who sold it to Curt, who sold it to me. When Curt sold it to me, he said be aware that the original owner can get it back at any time if he so well chooses and follows through with the mod. Believe me, i have no reason to scam a YT channel here. especially one leaked from Private Premium because i wouldnt want things like THIS to happen.
If he wants, i can give him back iDunc31 since that was the account swap or another one since i can not get back TechniqaaL seeming as i am not the original owner
If you want to verify that it was leaked from Private premium, contact Teh Nazi One
He provided proof it was leaked from logs
If he would want the original channel back, he can have it, ill give him his channel and old email back

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

read above
Youll see that i did not take it back, as i do not have another email hooked up to the one i gave you. When we traded, it was clean. Techniqaal was a channel obtained through key logging and leaked from Private premium

Ok give me my yt back then you give me a stolien yt account,:(
07-05-2011, 02:31 PM #6
Meeky
Dark Knight
The passwords for the accounts you gave me are the same as what you gave to me before

the ***123456

if you catch my drift

Thanks end this.
07-05-2011, 03:36 PM #7
Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo