07-05-2011, 02:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:
vxlonewolfvx ( which he stole of someone )

Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen:
noticed yesterday he was scamming people got a message from one his customers calling me a scammer on my psn.
When i invite all my customers and give them what i am suppose to a service. i was shocked to see a scammer message received and realized this vxlonewolfvx was scamming people and was taking money from mine and my friends reputations on psn as we are high on leader boards.

god knows how many people he has been scamming!

How did you purchase:
I did not purchase anything i am the guy who hosts spawn lobbies boosts, and he is taking money of people and says to his customers he will get them into my lobbies.

How much?:
He charges people $10 - $150!!

I did not trade, buy or sell anything to him!
he actually paid one of my partners for 2 games so he could have proof of him spawn killing with us to show his customers.

Yes and he was surprised to be caught out and deleted me on psn account 2 mins later!

Other comments:
No one should trust him if someone messages you anything to do with cancer and they have cancer do not believe them.

someone who would have cancer would not be playing call of duty they would be more keen on radiotherapy or lying in hospital not trying to boost with you

His key messages are i have stomach cancer and will die within the next year or my aunt died.
07-05-2011, 05:51 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-06-2011, 03:08 PM #3
you havent just taken money of one person its prob more than that cause using my name and saying to them you know me and you will get them in when you were only invited to 2 games yourself. i think you need to go buy urself 4 - 6 ps3s and give them the service you were offering them your own lobby

emmm when will that be never cause you dont kno how to spawn trap!
just watch videos on youtube you shud b able to learn at the end of the day you are a sad scammer tyler meyers.!
07-06-2011, 04:09 PM #4
Jake
One Man Army
Keep the discussion related to the dispute at hand, please guys. Personal insults are not necessary.
07-06-2011, 06:05 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
The user has been banned, dispute ended.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo