07-05-2011, 09:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: kamzhardy
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: today

How did you purchase: vbux but didnt pay yet

How much?: my account

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:- i havent even used it yet you dumb kid, i said ill do it tomorro, check you email and see what email it was changed too, it was most likely that other kid, i never scam!!

Other comments: he said he was gonna get me 2 million cod points for 700,000 vbux. Then he gets on and changes email. He changed it to the name of the other guy who was in the process of getting me cod points, but i changed my info to something only him i knew and he tried to put it on the other guy!
Last edited by TG-Crosshairs ; 07-10-2011 at 11:16 PM.
07-06-2011, 03:20 PM #11
Originally posted by kamzhardy View Post
u should get your story straight first, you said some others were doing your cod points too, i said ill start today! how old are you? 13?

yes and yes someone else was doing cod points but i changed password to something else so ONLY you knew so YOU stole my account
07-06-2011, 03:39 PM #12
Originally posted by KILLA View Post
yes and yes someone else was doing cod points but i changed password to something else so ONLY you knew so YOU stole my account

you know what 13 yr old? think what you want, that account i havent touched! try get me banned, good luck, i have nothing to do with this Smile
07-06-2011, 03:46 PM #13
you know what 13 yr old? think what you want, that account i havent touched! try get me banned, good luck, i have nothing to do with this Smile

YOU are the only person that had access to my account please give it back please!!
07-06-2011, 04:17 PM #14
Jake
One Man Army
Can you explain the situation again?
07-06-2011, 05:13 PM #15
Originally posted by Dave
Can you explain the situation again?

so this guy says he will start gtting me cod points in 10 minutes and in 5 min he changes email and i cant sign in. He blames this other guy chrisdogg but kamzhardy was the only other person that had my account info since i changed from when chris was done.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Can a get a moderator in here to settle this please?
07-06-2011, 05:51 PM #16
Jake
One Man Army

If you were the only person with the account info surely that makes you liable?
07-06-2011, 06:33 PM #17
so this guy says he will start gtting me cod points in 10 minutes and in 5 min he changes email and i cant sign in. He blames this other guy chrisdogg but kamzhardy was the only other person that had my account info since i changed from when chris was done.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Can a get a moderator in here to settle this please?

i was not the only person, chris was doing it too! you rang sony and said what i told you to do yet?
07-06-2011, 11:27 PM #18
i was not the only person, chris was doing it too! you rang sony and said what i told you to do yet?

chris didnt have info i changed it then gave it to you so u were the only person

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Hey I posted the pic of me not being able to sign in, and he was the only person that knew my info so it was him!

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

hey man can u finish this dispute?
07-07-2011, 07:11 AM #19
Jake
One Man Army
chris didnt have info i changed it then gave it to you so u were the only person

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Hey I posted the pic of me not being able to sign in, and he was the only person that knew my info so it was him!

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

hey man can u finish this dispute?

Do you have any PM screen proof of when you sent the account info to chrishardy and when you sent the account info to kamzhardy?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo