07-05-2011, 09:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: kamzhardy
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: today

How did you purchase: vbux but didnt pay yet

How much?: my account

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:- i havent even used it yet you dumb kid, i said ill do it tomorro, check you email and see what email it was changed too, it was most likely that other kid, i never scam!!

Other comments: he said he was gonna get me 2 million cod points for 700,000 vbux. Then he gets on and changes email. He changed it to the name of the other guy who was in the process of getting me cod points, but i changed my info to something only him i knew and he tried to put it on the other guy!
Last edited by TG-Crosshairs ; 07-10-2011 at 11:16 PM.
07-06-2011, 12:42 PM #2
Originally posted by KILLA View Post
Scammer NGU Name: kamzhardy
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:check my pms, will upload pic of me not being able to sign in soon

When did this happen: today

How did you purchase: vbux but didnt pay yet

How much?: my account

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:- i havent even used it yet you dumb kid, i said ill do it tomorro, check you email and see what email it was changed too, it was most likely that other kid, i never scam!!

Other comments: he said he was gonna get me 2 million cod points for 700,000 vbux. Then he gets on and changes email. He changed it to the name of the other guy who was in the process of getting me cod points, but i changed my info to something only him i knew and he tried to put it on the other guy!

good luck and thanks for blaming me, dont chat shit to me, and i hadnt recovered yet, and i only knew? but other guy was in process, wtf u on about kid, ring sony and recover it back nt fxkin hard!
07-06-2011, 02:21 PM #3
Originally posted by kamzhardy View Post
good luck and thanks for blaming me, dont chat shit to me, and i hadnt recovered yet, and i only knew? but other guy was in process, wtf u on about kid, ring sony and recover it back nt fxkin hard!

i changed password so only you knew
07-06-2011, 02:33 PM #4
i changed password so only you knew

i dont like when people scam, ive been scammed before, i know how u feel if you cant access an account, ring sony theyll help u, i would never scam!
07-06-2011, 02:45 PM #5
i dont like when people scam, ive been scammed before, i know how u feel if you cant access an account, ring sony theyll help u, i would never scam!

well, who ever did scam me is getting console banned! so i would come clean if i were you since NO ONE else had access to my account!
07-06-2011, 02:47 PM #6
well, who ever did scam me is getting console banned! so i would come clean if i were you since NO ONE else had access to my account!

get them console banned, they deserve it!
07-06-2011, 02:49 PM #7
get them console banned, they deserve it!

haha ok have fun with ur console ban, i cant beleive a mod hasnt settled this yet
07-06-2011, 02:50 PM #8
haha ok have fun with ur console ban, i cant beleive a mod hasnt settled this yet

you sure im going to get console banned? i dont think i am, probably you will for lying! i got money anyway Winky Winky
07-06-2011, 03:08 PM #9
you sure im going to get console banned? i dont think i am, probably you will for lying! i got money anyway Winky Winky

what do you mean u were the ONLY person that had my info how come you dont get that!
07-06-2011, 03:14 PM #10
what do you mean u were the ONLY person that had my info how come you dont get that!

u should get your story straight first, you said some others were doing your cod points too, i said ill start today! how old are you? 13?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo