07-06-2011, 09:48 PM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: BonerMan
Scammer NGU Name: Bludger1
(They are partners)
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vbux

How much?: 10.7 million

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no reason to
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: This guy had a premium shop offering vbux to make people premium. I'm a nice guy so I chose a bunch of random non-premiums from the shoutbox and made them premium. Now they are not.
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 07-06-2011 at 10:52 PM.
07-07-2011, 05:57 AM #20
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bludger1 View Post
We didnt know that the $5 didnt reach him.

That is irrelevant. You knew the $1 didn't reach him, and decided to do this for premiums on NGU because:

Originally posted by another user
you were like lets do this to NGU, they get 1000's of dollars a month they wont notice.

So, you both knew you were going to scam me, and now neither of you have my vbux. How are you going to refund me?
07-07-2011, 07:18 AM #21
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Scammer NGU Name: BonerMan // Bludger1
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content. // You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: July 1, 2011

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 1,100,000 (1.1 Million vbux)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- Told me to contact other accused scammer.

Other comments:
As I'm not the only victim to their scam, there is more than enough proof provided by others and through our PMS along with the thread itself to prove that these two are guilty. Plus, administrators know that certain people were demoted from premium because of the donations sent by these two people.
07-07-2011, 12:12 PM #22
Here's what's going to happen. You either donate the $110 strait to NGU, none of this eCheck bollocks, or I ban you and refund everyone who donated vbux to you to get premium. You sent echecks to NGU knowing that they would get cancelled and your reason was because you thought we wouldn't notice? What sort of idiot are you? Of course we will notice if we get 11 consecutive "echeck failed to send" messages!
07-07-2011, 06:04 PM #23
Originally posted by DiJi View Post
That is irrelevant. You knew the $1 didn't reach him, and decided to do this for premiums on NGU because:

So, you both knew you were going to scam me, and now neither of you have my vbux. How are you going to refund me?

We didnt plan scamming you. Are you eeing this, I am the only one accually replying, BonerMan has replied twice. We thought the money would accually reach NGU.
07-07-2011, 06:45 PM #24
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by BonerMan View Post
I would refund all of you. However Jim erased all my money..

I had 6mil, so thats really all I could give.. then bludger1 asked for a loan of 3 mil, and spent it.

And spent all his money..

I'm the only one who actually kept some of the money, and could have paid at least have of you back.

You need to respond to the dispute

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

We didnt plan scamming you. Are you eeing this, I am the only one accually replying, BonerMan has replied twice. We thought the money would accually reach NGU.

You both are partners, so you both need to find a way to donate NGU $100 TODAY.
07-07-2011, 06:52 PM #25
Teh_knight

"You didn't plan on scamming NGU?" Based on all of the past statements you've made on this thread so far, mainly on page 1, it PROVES that you're guilty. You even said that you knew that the $1 you sent to a friend didn't go through, so you two partnered up to do this scheme to NGU.

Evidence:
Originally posted by another user
I sent like $1 or $5 to my friend and i thought it would have sent but it was eCheck so it didnt send and after like 4 days you asked me if the guy got the $1, and I said "no" and you were like lets do this to NGU, they get 1000's of dollars a month they wont notice.

Case Closed. Now you two must come up with the $110 or $100 dollars OR face a ban.
07-07-2011, 07:01 PM #26
Originally posted by DiJi View Post
You need to respond to the dispute

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

You both are partners, so you both need to find a way to donate NGU $100 TODAY.

Theres no way that I can make $100 today :megusta: I'm not that rich.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by JimErased View Post
Here's what's going to happen. You either donate the $110 strait to NGU, none of this eCheck bollocks, or I ban you and refund everyone who donated vbux to you to get premium. You sent echecks to NGU knowing that they would get cancelled and your reason was because you thought we wouldn't notice? What sort of idiot are you? Of course we will notice if we get 11 consecutive "echeck failed to send" messages!

How long do I have to get $100?
07-07-2011, 07:08 PM #27
Teh_knight
How long do I have to get $100?

Seeing as you aren't the only culprit, I guess you'll have to get your partner to pay half of it as well. (It's only fair, as you worked together on this scheme) If not, then your partner will get banned? I'm not sure how this works, but that seems logical..
07-07-2011, 07:11 PM #28
Originally posted by knight View Post
Seeing as you aren't the only culprit, I guess you'll have to get your partner to pay half of it as well. (It's only fair, as you worked together on this scheme) If not, then your partner will get banned? I'm not sure how this works, but that seems logical..

I'm sure he isnt gonna pay half since he hasnt even really posted in here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo