07-07-2011, 08:53 PM #1
Kylee.
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Kamzhardy
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 9:42PM (GMT)

How did you purchase: Traded PSN Accounts.
Did you;
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yea ignored.
If yes, What did they say?:- N/A
Other comments:i pm'ed him while he was online and he just ignored me
07-08-2011, 07:50 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-08-2011, 11:23 AM #3
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

it was a taste of his own medicine, he never apologised at all last time, so i wil return my ex account to him once he apologises for last time, im not a scammer, i will give account bak after an acceptable apology Smile
07-08-2011, 02:41 PM #4
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by kamzhardy View Post
it was a taste of his own medicine, he never apologised at all last time, so i wil return my ex account to him once he apologises for last time, im not a scammer, i will give account bak after an acceptable apology Smile

i did say to you numerus times that i am sorry, i also said im sorry and i asked could we put this behind us you said YES i wanted to trade not get the account back, i would like what we agreed on.
07-08-2011, 05:12 PM #5
Kylee.
Banned
allow it, ban me, who gives a shit, that account i sold for $75 ban me i dont care, ill go on TTG or S7, or whatever, but NGU i will hack you soon, so watch out, tell AL GORE ill spark him up, and kylee suck on a battered mars bar ****!

just refund me nmb then...
07-08-2011, 05:13 PM #6
Originally posted by Kylee. View Post
just refund me nmb then...

lol why, whold of NGU think im a scammer, when i wanted to prove a point, i never scammed and i never will, ill give the acc bak when NGU dont take me as a scammer!
07-08-2011, 05:19 PM #7
Kylee.
Banned
lol why, whold of NGU think im a scammer, when i wanted to prove a point, i never scammed and i never will, ill give the acc bak when NGU dont take me as a scammer!

how are they taking you as a scammer? they think of you s a scammer until you refund then everything goes back to normal like what happend with me and you, when the dispute was open i was getting some flame, now verything is normal again. So, could you rfund, PLEASE. im sorry what i did before, like i said i didn't mean it i made a stupid misake, we put it behind us but obviousl you wanted revenge, you've now got it so refund me like i did with you?
07-08-2011, 05:42 PM #8
how are they taking you as a scammer? they think of you s a scammer until you refund then everything goes back to normal like what happend with me and you, when the dispute was open i was getting some flame, now verything is normal again. So, could you rfund, PLEASE. im sorry what i did before, like i said i didn't mean it i made a stupid misake, we put it behind us but obviousl you wanted revenge, you've now got it so refund me like i did with you?

give me 20 minutes youll be refunded yh nmb420 ill give it back, i shouldnt have stole it bak in the first place, sorry man Happy
07-08-2011, 05:48 PM #9
Kylee.
Banned
give me 20 minutes youll be refunded yh nmb420 ill give it back, i shouldnt have stole it bak in the first place, sorry man Happy

ok thanks :y:..
07-08-2011, 06:04 PM #10
ok thanks :y:..

i gotta wait a bit till my mates online to get the details, ill pm when i get it definitely tonight tho bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo