07-07-2011, 08:54 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: extraice1
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 10 MINUTES AGO

How did you purchase: PAYPAL

How much?: $20

Did you;
- Buy? I BOUGHT
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- GOOD LUCK, IM GOING TO BAN MYSELF

Other comments: He clearly was scamming, Im not sure if it was snapped, but at one point I asked, why are you selling the channel, he said I cant be bothered with it anymore, now he says its a place in the sub box, he lied, I've contacted paypal, I hope I can get my money back, thanks
07-07-2011, 09:16 PM #11
extraice1
Bounty hunter
I asked for your username and you said NO. I am trying to get money. You have escalted it to a claim and there fore I thing I may just fight against it and not refund. I said I was going to refund yet you open a claim. Be patient or You can **** off
07-07-2011, 09:20 PM #12
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by extraice1 View Post
I asked for your username and you said NO. I am trying to get money. You have escalted it to a claim and there fore I thing I may just fight against it and not refund. I said I was going to refund yet you open a claim. Be patient or You can **** off

I should but off? I should **** off? mate your the one whos ****ing scammed me, you worthless piece of shit, im being patient, get me my money, now, I have to order this ****ing gift, but you ****ed it up, tel me, why would I ask you (in the picture proof) to gimme machinimas email to change the contract and you said yeah I'll tell them myself, why would we say that if you were giving me a ****ing sub box position, huh? explain that.
07-07-2011, 09:23 PM #13
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
I got confused. But I have already said. Paypal has given me untill the 17th of july to refund so Thank you good bye

**** you, for **** sake, no joke, i am crying, please, im just begging you now, please please please please, just refund me, I will buy your sub box place after i've bought my moms gift, please please!!!!! im ****ing begging you, for **** sake, how would you feel if you were in my situation?! for **** sake :cry:
07-07-2011, 09:23 PM #14
extraice1
Bounty hunter
I got confused. But I have already said. Paypal has given me untill the 17th of july to refund so Thank you good bye

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Take down thread you have your refund
07-07-2011, 09:25 PM #15
extraice1
Bounty hunter
I told you ffs CLOSE THREAD

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Hey Dude Listen Whats ur utube username I'll sub box you for free.
07-07-2011, 09:27 PM #16
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
I told you ffs CLOSE THREAD

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Hey Dude Listen Whats ur utube username I'll sub box you for free.

mate i'll close it now, dont worry, thank you so much, you WONT REGRET THIS! dont bother sub boxing me, ill advertise for you though Smile
07-07-2011, 09:29 PM #17
extraice1
Bounty hunter
No but mate I did something very clever. We are both in postive and both have money I have got 24p more hten i had even after i spent it You have helped me so much. Because they didnt understand WTF was going on they have not debited us
07-07-2011, 09:31 PM #18
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
No but mate I did something very clever. We are both in postive and both have money I have got 24p more hten i had even after i spent it You have helped me so much. Because they didnt understand WTF was going on they have not debited us

haha ok, well I'll get this close, sorry about all the fuss, lets be friends :angel: =D thanks again for having a heart :cry: ordering the gift now Smile
07-07-2011, 09:33 PM #19
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!
Mudkip's been refunded - Sorted on its own Smile

Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo