07-07-2011, 08:54 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: extraice1
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 10 MINUTES AGO

How did you purchase: PAYPAL

How much?: $20

Did you;
- Buy? I BOUGHT
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- GOOD LUCK, IM GOING TO BAN MYSELF

Other comments: He clearly was scamming, Im not sure if it was snapped, but at one point I asked, why are you selling the channel, he said I cant be bothered with it anymore, now he says its a place in the sub box, he lied, I've contacted paypal, I hope I can get my money back, thanks
07-07-2011, 08:58 PM #2
extraice1
Bounty hunter
HERE WE GO You must login or register to view this content.

PROOF SUB BOX OR SHOUT OUT NOT SELLING ACCOUNT I HAVE NOT EDITITED THE THREAD

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

However I will refund you triple the money within the next month
07-07-2011, 08:59 PM #3
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by extraice1 View Post
HERE WE GO You must login or register to view this content.

PROOF SUB BOX OR SHOUT OUT NOT SELLING ACCOUNT I HAVE NOT EDITITED THE THREAD

OMFG, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS THREAD, YOU SAID YOU WERE SELLING THE ACCOUNT, even if I wanted the sub box position, I dont anymore, so can you just ****ing refund me?

sorry for my language.

mate I NEED that money, my moms birthday is on monday and I need to get here a gift by tomorrow so it comes in time, FFS
07-07-2011, 09:03 PM #4
extraice1
Bounty hunter
Copy this thread into a notepad. Remove everything. I will refund you triple WITHIN the next month If not open it again

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I do not care for that. I have agreed to a refund of triple within a month take it OR LEAVE IT

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

IF you NEEDED THE MONEY Why would you have even given it to me in the first place
07-07-2011, 09:03 PM #5
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Copy this thread into a notepad. Remove everything. I will refund you triple WITHIN the next month If not open it again

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I do not care for that. I have agreed to a refund of triple within a month take it OR LEAVE IT

my mums birthday is on MONDAY, I DONT CARE ABOUT TRIPLE, can you just refund me my $20 now, and hey, maybe when ive saved up again, ill buy your shotbox another ****ing time
07-07-2011, 09:03 PM #6
Mudkip
Retired Moderator

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

IF you NEEDED THE MONEY Why would you have even given it to me in the first place

because I htought I was going to get a partnered youtube and I'd earn $20 in no time, but you lied
07-07-2011, 09:05 PM #7
extraice1
Bounty hunter
No I didn't you dont. Ill try to get it by tomorrow. If not Ill pay you triple. but I have agreed to refund. Take down thread and re open if i dont otherwise no
07-07-2011, 09:06 PM #8
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
No I didn't you dont. Ill try to get it by tomorrow. If not Ill pay you triple. but I have agreed to refund. Take down thread and re open if i dont otherwise no

Im not taking it down until I have that money in my paypal wallet, have a ****ing heart, its her ****ing 40t, if I dont get her a gift, I'll be frowned upon by my ****ing family for the rest of my ****ing life, dont be a scam, just give it back
07-07-2011, 09:07 PM #9
extraice1
Bounty hunter
I cant Its spent. I was being legit. I told you I will try to get it by to tomorrow. If not I will pay u back then
07-07-2011, 09:09 PM #10
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
I cant Its spent. I was being legit. I told you I will try to get it by to tomorrow. If not I will pay u back then

you worthless piece of shit, get the ****ing money back NOW, ****ing ask for a refund, you cant ****ing do that, the best part is, im not even in you sub box, URRGHH, I ****ing sold my ipod for that ****ing money, and you just come a long and take it, you should be ****ing ashamed :cry: **** SAKE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo