07-08-2011, 02:35 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Diezel
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: His thread

When did this happen: 3 days - Today

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $14 from one PayPal and $4 from another

Did you;
- Buy? Yesh
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They aren't taking no more payments the kicked me from the party on PSN

Other comments: I have asked many times for my money back and he hasn't gave me it. One day there was a electrical failure then the next he doesn't reply. Apparently 'Clans' are trying to hack him so he isn't taking no more payments. I sent him a message on PSN saying refund me and he said (spoke) back that ^^ then kicked me. All I want is my $18 back.

P.S. I have been scammed twice in 1 week? So many, sad, low life, cold people out there.
07-08-2011, 11:13 PM #11
Diezel
Banned
my proof for my dispute
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9972[/ATTACH]proof
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Firstly calm down. Typing in caps and calling names does not help you. Both of you PM me a unedited picture of your PayPal history from all PayPal accounts involved here. Keep in mind; If anyone is editing evidence you're as good as banned.
07-09-2011, 12:51 PM #12
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Diezel View Post
my proof for my dispute
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9972[/ATTACH]proof

So you don't have a PayPal with the mail of '[email protected]'?
07-09-2011, 02:47 PM #13
Ultimate-Playa

He does!! I'm going to find the PM (if I can)

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

The proof is right here: You must login or register to view this content.
07-09-2011, 05:28 PM #14
Diezel
Banned

i am not denying to not have that email sir , im denying the payment ,what this customer did was pay me 4 bucks in a gift , got his games the sent 14 as a temp hold ,i went to sleep and woke up and the money was not there -___-
when asked about it on psn , user delets and blocks me , later that day my friend invites me to a chat , this guy is in it , and soon as it says i joined , he left the chat . a couple hours l8r i have a dispute .
07-09-2011, 06:57 PM #15
Ultimate-Playa
i am not denying to not have that email sir , im denying the payment ,what this customer did was pay me 4 bucks in a gift , got his games the sent 14 as a temp hold ,i went to sleep and woke up and the money was not there -___-
when asked about it on psn , user delets and blocks me , later that day my friend invites me to a chat , this guy is in it , and soon as it says i joined , he left the chat . a couple hours l8r i have a dispute .

Don't lie kid. In order:

I sent you $4 from Ultimate then STRAIGHT after I sent $14 from my other account.
Apparently there was a ''electrical problem'' and power was off so he couldn't go on my account to do it (I wasn't on at the same times as him)
I ask for a refund, no reply.
I reply on his thread (forget what) Then he PM'd me saying remove that comment you'll get your games soon
I then had enough and went to someone else's shop (HoOKD)
He was in the SAME party as Diezel. The said they aren't taking anymore payments due to a clan trying to hack them. I messaged Diezel for a refund. He said the same thing. I asked for one again so he asked the host to kick me, he then deleted me.

Plus, how the heck could I send the money then it not be there? Obviously it was. I sent it as a gift aswell!!

I will keep this dispute going forever as long as I get my money back.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Update Fox ^^
07-09-2011, 07:32 PM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You have 24 hours to refund the $18.
07-09-2011, 11:46 PM #17
Diezel
Banned
You have 24 hours to refund the $18.

i did not recive 18
07-10-2011, 12:14 AM #18
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
i did not recive 18

Show a full unedited picture of the PayPal history for the '[email protected]' PayPal then.
07-10-2011, 12:55 AM #19
Diezel
Banned
ill just block my money out if thats ok .
Show a full unedited picture of the PayPal history for the '[email protected]' PayPal then.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo