07-08-2011, 02:35 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Diezel
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: His thread

When did this happen: 3 days - Today

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $14 from one PayPal and $4 from another

Did you;
- Buy? Yesh
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They aren't taking no more payments the kicked me from the party on PSN

Other comments: I have asked many times for my money back and he hasn't gave me it. One day there was a electrical failure then the next he doesn't reply. Apparently 'Clans' are trying to hack him so he isn't taking no more payments. I sent him a message on PSN saying refund me and he said (spoke) back that ^^ then kicked me. All I want is my $18 back.

P.S. I have been scammed twice in 1 week? So many, sad, low life, cold people out there.
07-10-2011, 07:05 PM #29
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Don't lie kid. In order:

I sent you $4 from Ultimate then STRAIGHT after I sent $14 from my other account.
Apparently there was a ''electrical problem'' and power was off so he couldn't go on my account to do it (I wasn't on at the same times as him)
I ask for a refund, no reply.
I reply on his thread (forget what) Then he PM'd me saying remove that comment you'll get your games soon
I then had enough and went to someone else's shop (HoOKD)
He was in the SAME party as Diezel. The said they aren't taking anymore payments due to a clan trying to hack them. I messaged Diezel for a refund. He said the same thing. I asked for one again so he asked the host to kick me, he then deleted me.

Plus, how the heck could I send the money then it not be there? Obviously it was. I sent it as a gift aswell!!

I will keep this dispute going forever as long as I get my money back.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Update Fox ^^

Have you received a refund? Please include an updated picture of your paypal history.
07-10-2011, 07:26 PM #30
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Have you received a refund? Please include an updated picture of your paypal history.

Nope, not yet. Here is my history updated: You must login or register to view this content.
07-10-2011, 07:34 PM #31
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Nope, not yet. Here is my history updated: You must login or register to view this content.

The accused user failed to refund within the time limit given and is now banned. I recommend you to dispute the transaction on PayPal, that way you can get the money back.

Dispute solved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo