07-08-2011, 02:35 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Diezel
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: His thread

When did this happen: 3 days - Today

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $14 from one PayPal and $4 from another

Did you;
- Buy? Yesh
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They aren't taking no more payments the kicked me from the party on PSN

Other comments: I have asked many times for my money back and he hasn't gave me it. One day there was a electrical failure then the next he doesn't reply. Apparently 'Clans' are trying to hack him so he isn't taking no more payments. I sent him a message on PSN saying refund me and he said (spoke) back that ^^ then kicked me. All I want is my $18 back.

P.S. I have been scammed twice in 1 week? So many, sad, low life, cold people out there.
07-08-2011, 02:51 PM #2
Diezel
Banned
i aint even gonna type all this shit up , F*** it ill Just Make A Vid L8r
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Diezel
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: His thread

When did this happen: 3 days - Today

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $14 from one PayPal and $4 from another

Did you;
- Buy? Yesh
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They aren't taking no more payments the kicked me from the party on PSN

Other comments: I have asked many times for my money back and he hasn't gave me it. One day there was a electrical failure then the next he doesn't reply. Apparently 'Clans' are trying to hack him so he isn't taking no more payments. I sent him a message on PSN saying refund me and he said (spoke) back that ^^ then kicked me. All I want is my $18 back.

P.S. I have been scammed twice in 1 week? So many, sad, low life, cold people out there.
07-08-2011, 02:53 PM #3
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by Diezel View Post
i aint even gonna type all this shit up , F*** it ill Just Make A Vid L8r

I'll make it easy for you,

Did I get into one of your lobbies? No
Did I get a refund of my $18? No
07-08-2011, 03:07 PM #4
Diezel
Banned
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9962[/ATTACH]proof or gtfo ! Liar u paid $4 for two games and sent me $4.26 because he said thats all he hadd !
Originally posted by playa View Post
scammer ngu name: Diezel
scammer ngu profile url:You must login or register to view this content.

proof: His thread

when did this happen: 3 days - today

how did you purchase: Paypal

how much?: $14 from one paypal and $4 from another

did you;
- buy? Yesh
- sell?
- trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
if yes, what did they say?:- they aren't taking no more payments the kicked me from the party on psn

other comments: I have asked many times for my money back and he hasn't gave me it. One day there was a electrical failure then the next he doesn't reply. Apparently 'clans' are trying to hack him so he isn't taking no more payments. I sent him a message on psn saying refund me and he said (spoke) back that ^^ then kicked me. All i want is my $18 back.

P.s. I have been scammed twice in 1 week? So many, sad, low life, cold people out there.
07-08-2011, 03:18 PM #5
Ultimate-Playa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9962[/ATTACH]proof or gtfo ! Liar u paid $4 for two games and sent me $4.26 because he said thats all he hadd !

LIES. I sent $14 from George Crawford and $4 from Ultimate Playa.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. <------ THAT IS YOUR PSN SAUVE_MULA.

Dont try to get out of it.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

REFUND me NOW.
07-08-2011, 03:24 PM #6
Diezel
Banned
THERES NO GEORGE CRAWFORD ! W YA PHOTO SHOP a**
LIES. I sent $14 from George Crawford and $4 from Ultimate Playa.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. <------ THAT IS YOUR PSN SAUVE_MULA.

Dont try to get out of it.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

REFUND me NOW.
07-08-2011, 03:25 PM #7
Ultimate-Playa
THERES NO GEORGE CRAWFORD ! W YA PHOTO SHOP a**

Photoshop my arse. QUIT LYING. YA FAGGOT. Imma go get a mod in here.
07-08-2011, 03:42 PM #8
Diezel
Banned
Go head , your clearly lying . Out of all the people i helped your the only one who says i "scammed" u
Originally posted by playa View Post
photoshop my arse. Quit lying. Ya faggot. Imma go get a mod in here.
07-08-2011, 04:01 PM #9
Ultimate-Playa
Go head , your clearly lying . Out of all the people i helped your the only one who says i "scammed" u

I may be the only person but I'm right.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

More proof: You must login or register to view this content. That SHOWS that you understood I sent the $14 and you said I still owe $4....
07-08-2011, 09:25 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

I may be the only person but I'm right.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

More proof: You must login or register to view this content. That SHOWS that you understood I sent the $14 and you said I still owe $4....

Firstly calm down. Typing in caps and calling names does not help you. Both of you PM me a unedited picture of your PayPal history from all PayPal accounts involved here. Keep in mind; If anyone is editing evidence you're as good as banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo