07-10-2011, 12:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: elite2011
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
REMOVED

When did this happen: 31/07/2011 12 GMT

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 17$ AUD

Did you: Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- Opening dispute, telling me im a scammer . Ughmm ect.

Other Comments:
The account i gameshared has been hacked and i cannot recover it at this moment.
He got his gameshare and all the slots were taken up before i looked when it got hacked.
Therefore he does not need to go back on the account when he already has his item.
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 07-16-2011 at 07:12 PM.
07-10-2011, 07:22 PM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by MW3Glitchers View Post
Sorry but you've used the gameshare slot which is the item part. I cannot refund.

Plus that video is fail You must login or register to view this content.

Since he did not get what he paid for he is entitled to a refund regardless of your trading policy. Retrieve/recover the account back and let him download what he paid for. Or give him a full refund. You have 24 hours, failure to do so will result in an infraction for scamming.
07-11-2011, 01:37 AM #12
Originally posted by foxkaz View Post
since he did not get what he paid for he is entitled to a refund regardless of your trading policy. Retrieve/recover the account back and let him download what he paid for. Or give him a full refund. You have 24 hours, failure to do so will result in an infraction for scamming.

wtf its not even my fault . The account got hacked and why would i not give him the account if my balance is negative 15$
and it took him more than 30 days to reply and say it didn't work.
This is soo stupid im done with ngu bye.
07-11-2011, 06:13 AM #13
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
wtf its not even my fault . The account got hacked and why would i not give him the account if my balance is negative 15$
and it took him more than 30 days to reply and say it didn't work.
This is soo stupid im done with ngu bye.

Even though, I am entitled to get the account anytime I want, I will use it with the same PS3 and I am the same buyer so why I dont have the right to ask for the account 4, 9 or 100 times?

So better you don't lie with the SONY thing you said to me through NGU's visitors board, otherwise, you Scammed me as "FoxkaZ" mentioned:

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Since he did not get what he paid for he is entitled to a refund regardless of your trading policy. Retrieve/recover the account back and let him download what he paid for. Or give him a full refund. You have 24 hours, failure to do so will result in an infraction for scamming.

I will wait for 24 hours only, counting from now, Thank you
07-11-2011, 06:16 AM #14
Originally posted by elite2011 View Post
Even though, I am entitled to get the account anytime I want, I will use it with the same PS3 and I am the same buyer so why I dont have the right to ask for the account 4, 9 or 100 times?

So better you don't lie with the SONY thing you said to me through NGU's visitors board, otherwise, you Scammed me as "FoxkaZ" mentioned:

I will wait for 24 hours only, counting from now, Thank you

it could take more than 24 hours because billing might be busy he said.
if i do receive that infraction ill argue it to the max
07-11-2011, 08:53 AM #15
elite2011
it could take more than 24 hours because billing might be busy he said.
if i do receive that infraction ill argue it to the max

Sorry to say that but then I need the full refund from PayPal, and since you will leave NGU according to your thread here:

You must login or register to view this content.

And you already escalated the issue with PayPal, so I accuse you of scamming me of not deliver the account I bought it from you and I request MOD act here.

Thank you
07-11-2011, 08:55 AM #16
Sorry to say that but then I need the full refund from PayPal, and since you will leave NGU according to your thread here:

You must login or register to view this content.

And you already escalated the issue with PayPal, so I accuse you of scamming me of not deliver the account I bought it from you and I request MOD act here.

Thank you

as soon as you receive the gameshare im leaving ngu
07-11-2011, 09:02 AM #17
elite2011
as soon as you receive the gameshare im leaving ngu

According to the NGU's rules you have only 24 hours to make solution to solve this issue or you can just send me a refund alternatively, such as PSN cards or else since you don't have the account anymore (HACKED) and I don't have the game I bought from you.
07-11-2011, 09:12 AM #18
According to the NGU's rules you have only 24 hours to make solution to solve this issue or you can just send me a refund alternatively, such as PSN cards or else since you don't have the account anymore (HACKED) and I don't have the game I bought from you.

Just bare with me man, its going to take 24-48 hours ,please... i have no way of getting money on my paypal
07-11-2011, 09:19 AM #19
elite2011
Just bare with me man, its going to take 24-48 hours ,please... i have no way of getting money on my paypal

What about PSN cards?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo