07-10-2011, 12:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: elite2011
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
REMOVED

When did this happen: 31/07/2011 12 GMT

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 17$ AUD

Did you: Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- Opening dispute, telling me im a scammer . Ughmm ect.

Other Comments:
The account i gameshared has been hacked and i cannot recover it at this moment.
He got his gameshare and all the slots were taken up before i looked when it got hacked.
Therefore he does not need to go back on the account when he already has his item.
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 07-16-2011 at 07:12 PM.
07-10-2011, 01:06 PM #2
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
Well, this seller lie to me from the first time he sent me the info, as follows:

Originally posted by MW3Glitchers
[email][email protected][/email]
gunner11

When I replied to him saying its a wrong password, he replied through PM:

no it is not.

I tried again, and the password is wrong again! and I told him that he replied:

its gunner10 sorry forgot lolz

Then I noticed that I got scammed from this guy which too many NGU's members aware me from him (you can check his profile and threads)

Again, I don't believe the account been hacked since he reply to me with "False" information as mentioned above through PM's!

Last thing, I have the right to get the slot anytime I want (if we believe that he deliver the account info to me since then) Because I bought a slot from that game share so i have the right to download the game back and fourth anytime I need the game.

My request is:

1- The account to download the game
or
2- Refund my money.

P.s> I will upload a copy of the saved PM's

Thank you
Last edited by elite2011 ; 07-10-2011 at 01:10 PM.
07-10-2011, 01:10 PM #3
Originally posted by elite2011 View Post
Well, this seller lie to me from the first time he sent me the info, as follows:

When I replied to him saying its a wrong password, he replied through PM:

I tried again, and the password is wrong again! and I told him that he replied:

Then I noticed that I got scammed from this guy which too many NGU's members aware me from him (you can check is profile and threads)

Again, I don't believe the account been hacked since he reply to me

Last thing, I have the right to get the slot anytime I want (if we believe that he deliver the account info to me since then) Because I bought a slot from that game share so i have the right to download the game back and fourth anytime I need the game.

My request is:

1- The account to download the game
or
2- Refund my money.

P.s> I will upload a copy of the saved PM's

Thank you

You know what. I've been scammed before and disputed.
The reason why i said its gunner10 is because thats my password to my other account see its saved on the information and every time i go to the password and i got it wrong it changed the username to my other account which the passwords are the same and i didn't notice. Then i informed you then you started rambling.
Maybe we can work this over with another deal? Like a gift of 20$ on steam because i cannot receive money on paypal due to i do not have a bank account that can be connected with paypal.

Other notes.:
Where you re selling the gameshares for more $?
And why did you need to go back on the account because when i last checked it had all 5 slots used?.
07-10-2011, 01:23 PM #4
elite2011
Originally posted by MW3Glitchers View Post
You know what. I've been scammed before and disputed.
The reason why i said its gunner10 is because thats my password to my other account see its saved on the information and every time i go to the password and i got it wrong it changed the username to my other account which the passwords are the same and i didn't notice. Then i informed you then you started rambling.
Maybe we can work this over with another deal? Like a gift of 20$ on steam because i cannot receive money on paypal due to i do not have a bank account that can be connected with paypal.

Other notes.:
Where you re selling the gameshares for more $?
And why did you need to go back on the account because when i last checked it had all 5 slots used?.

selling the game share!? lool

I need the game share to play with my own account thats why I need the info from the first time you lie to me, and now you are saying the slots is FULL so you sold my game share to someone else!

Good to hear you want to sort this out, but sorry my request is clear here and through PayPal, the game share or you refund my money through PayPal

Thank you!
07-10-2011, 01:35 PM #5
selling the game share!? lool

I need the game share to play with my own account thats why I need the info from the first time you lie to me, and now you are saying the slots is FULL so you sold my game share to someone else!

Good to hear you want to sort this out, but sorry my request is clear here and through PayPal, the game share or you refund my money through PayPal

Thank you!

Before i refund you i will need video proof of seeing no infamous 2 gameshare on your PS3. Then i can be sure

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

This should be enough proof

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

First message: You must login or register to view this content.
2nd message: You must login or register to view this content.
3rd message: You must login or register to view this content.
4th message: You must login or register to view this content.
5th message: You must login or register to view this content.
6th message: Showing him saying hes downloading. You must login or register to view this content.
7th message: You must login or register to view this content.
07-10-2011, 01:48 PM #6
Jake
One Man Army
Glitchers I'll await his response to your post, but may I point out that him sending you an incorrect password and quickly rectifying his mistake is no proof of scamming.
07-10-2011, 01:58 PM #7
Originally posted by Dave
Glitchers I'll await his response to your post, but may I point out that him sending you an incorrect password and quickly rectifying his mistake is no proof of scamming.

because i thought it was working because everytime i get it wrong it changes the ID on top then i dont notice and yeh.. If i had access to it i would gladly hand it over to him but i dont..
07-10-2011, 03:05 PM #8
elite2011
Before i refund you i will need video proof of seeing no infamous 2 gameshare on your PS3. Then i can be sure

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

This should be enough proof

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

First message: You must login or register to view this content.
2nd message: You must login or register to view this content.
3rd message: You must login or register to view this content.
4th message: You must login or register to view this content.
5th message: You must login or register to view this content.
6th message: Showing him saying hes downloading. You must login or register to view this content.
7th message: You must login or register to view this content.

Well about the request video of my game list, here it is:

And about the message, yes it was downloading and then its suddenly stoped, and when I request the password you gave me wrong password 3 times!!

Here your reply about others saying you scammed them the same way you did with me!

I am still insisting to get "my slot" of the game share to download the game OR refund my money back coz I did not get any game of the paid money, sample as that!
07-10-2011, 03:06 PM #9
Well about the request video of my game list, here it is:

And about the message, yes it was downloading and then its suddenly stoped, and when I request the password you gave me wrong password 3 times!!

Here your reply about others saying you scammed them the same way you did with me!

I am still insisting to get "my slot" of the game share to download the game OR refund my money back coz I did not get any game of the paid money, sample as that!

Sorry but you've used the gameshare slot which is the item part. I cannot refund.

Plus that video is fail You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MW3Glitchers ; 07-10-2011 at 03:08 PM.
07-10-2011, 03:33 PM #10
elite2011
Sorry but you've used the gameshare slot which is the item part. I cannot refund.

Plus that video is fail You must login or register to view this content.

lool the link is for download the file, and if you said i downloaded the game then send the user info again, if you cant send it then refund the money back!

Logic: if i have the game already, or i used the slot already, why i request the info?
Last edited by elite2011 ; 07-10-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo