07-10-2011, 07:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Mr Jtag
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
This is him telling me he would pay me after I verified his paypal.

This is him saying thanks for doing it and he would give me an extra 2$ which I did not ask for.

This is my paypal account proof that he has not sent the money.

Unfortunately I do not have copies of the PM's I sent him, but if required an Admin could read them and see that I did.

When did this happen: 07-05-2011

How did you purchase: Paypal.

How much?: 4$

Did you;
- Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply.

Other comments: He has various comments on his profile calling him a scammer, note these comments were after I verified his paypal so I did not know.
07-10-2011, 07:38 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-10-2011, 07:40 PM #3
the account got limited i'am not paying for it
07-10-2011, 07:41 PM #4
Originally posted by Mr

Proof that it got limited?
If he shows proof that it got limited then fine, he does not have to pay and the dispute can be closed, but you could have just said that one of the three times I contacted you.
Last edited by FlyingIrishMan ; 07-10-2011 at 07:45 PM.
07-10-2011, 07:44 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Mr

Include picture proof and proof of that he was the one that caused it to become limited.
07-10-2011, 08:08 PM #6
i'll let u go on the account
07-11-2011, 07:21 PM #7
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Include picture proof and proof of that he was the one that caused it to become limited.

Originally posted by Mr

Could I get an update? Mr Jtag has yet to post proof, will you be going on the account.
He just tried to sell two paypal accounts in the general auctions section, both with over 200$ on each.
07-11-2011, 07:59 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Could I get an update? Mr Jtag has yet to post proof, will you be going on the account.
He just tried to sell two paypal accounts in the general auctions section, both with over 200$ on each.

The account is limited, but there has been multiple transactions and the balance is -$0.30... There is nothing that proves that it's your fault.

Originally posted by Mr

I checked your account, and it is limited. But there is no proof that indicates that he is responsible as there is a lot of transactions done. So unless you can include proof of the PayPal limitation is linked to him you have 24 hours to refund the $4.
07-11-2011, 08:00 PM #9
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
The account is limited, but there has been multiple transactions and the balance is -$0.30... There is nothing that proves that it's your fault.

I checked your account, and it is limited. But there is no proof that indicates that he is responsible as there is a lot of transactions done. So unless you can include proof of the PayPal limitation is linked to him you have 24 hours to refund the $4.

i got the money and then bamm limited
07-11-2011, 11:10 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post

Originally posted by Mr
i got the money and then bamm limited

Have the refund been completed? The time limit is out so if not you will be infracted for scamming Jtag.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo