07-12-2011, 02:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xHaZe-TriiKz and -STR8Bang-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I'll pm a MOD if they wish.

When did this happen: about 2 weeks ago

How did you purchase: he was suppose to be ranking my new account up.but he instead, went on for the gameshares

How much? 900k vbux

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes, they said they would rank me up but instead he only went on the account for the gameshares..
If yes, What did they say?:- he never updated me/told me he downloaded BF1943

Other comments: they were suppose to be ranking me up, but now He just went on for the gameshares and never ranked up my account anymore No and never talked to me/updated me any more

I either want 1 mill vbux or them to deactivate the account.
Mods, all I can say is that this account was my main and I never sold any gameshares for it and now I checked, and there were 3 Slots taken! :(
07-12-2011, 02:18 AM #2
-STR8Bang-
O_o........=>x_O HeadShot
Originally posted by .AcidHavoc View Post
Scammer NGU Name: xHaZe-TriiKz and -STR8Bang-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: he was suppose to be ranking my new account up.but he instead, went on for the gameshares

How much? 900k vbux

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes, they said they would rank me up but instead he only went on the account for the gameshares..

Other comments: they were suppose to be ranking me up, but now He just went on for the gameshares and never ranked up my account anymore No and never talked to me/updated me any more

Mods, all I can say is that this account was my main and I never sold any gameshares for it and now I checked, and there were 3 Slots taken! :(

wow i dont even got the maps that's why i didn't start ranking the account up i can prove it ppl paid me vbux's first and they are happy bf 1943 i dont even play that game plus i don't have my ps3 with me as i left a message on my profile again why would i steal a game that i dont even play if it was activated it must been the wrong account thats pointless to me as i am 25 no need to steal a game i dont play if i wouldve got the maps first i would of finish his account well if its all that he need to pay me for the lvls i did point blank i had two other ppl i was doing at the time that paid me so they had to get theres done first as i let everyone know on my profile it will have to get delayed cause i started back working and its a lil hard playing the game that much
07-12-2011, 02:23 AM #3
Originally posted by STR8Bang
wow i dont even got the maps that's why i didn't start ranking the account up i can prove it ppl paid me vbux's first and they are happy bf 1943 i dont even play that game plus i don't have my ps3 with me as i left a message on my profile again why would i steal a game that i dont even play if it was activated it must been the wrong account thats pointless to me as i am 25 no need to steal a game i dont play if i wouldve got the maps first i would of finish his account well if its all that he need to pay me for the lvls i did point blank i had two other ppl i was doing at the time that paid me so they had to get theres done first as i let everyone know on my profile it will have to get delayed cause i started back working and its a lil hard playing the game that much

Then how come I had 3 gameshare slots activated?! :\ and I never sent my details to any one besides you two?! No its either you and Haze took the slots or one of you gave info to someone else
Last edited by oHai My Name Is ; 07-12-2011 at 02:47 AM.
07-12-2011, 02:37 AM #4
Scammer NGU Name: xHaZe-TriiKz and -STR8Bang-

How much? 900k vbux

Did you;
- Buy

So wait one second. You say 900k vBux? u didn't pay me SHIT!
how the hell can i get a gameshare if i deleted your account?

u sent this message to me:

Bro are you going to level up my account?!
.... If you're not the. I guess I'm giving the 800k vbux to someone else.....

U didn't pay me any vbux!
When i got that message, i deleted ur acc since u said u were gonna pay someone else.

I still leveled u up like 10 times though before my ps3 went asshole but once it was fixed i deleted ur account.
And why would i take BF1943? i don't even like the battlefield series -.-

EDIT:

you said u'll pay me once i finished ranking up your account. i didnt finish so THAT MEANS u didn't pay me yet!-.-
which means i never got 900k vbux from u.
Last edited by xHaZE-TriiKz ; 07-12-2011 at 02:40 AM.
07-12-2011, 02:46 AM #5
Originally posted by TriiKz View Post

When i got that message, i deleted ur acc since u said u were gonna pay someone else.

I still leveled u up like 10 times though before my ps3 went asshole but once it was fixed i deleted ur account.

1. You never leveled up my account, you only did once, then I boosted and level it myself.
2. You said I can pay after.
3. You went in my acc once (for like 1 hour) thenyou log off, and never came back and next thing you know, I have 3 Slots taken when I only gave you and Str8Bang the info.
Now who do you expec me to think took the slots?!
4. I said "I'll pay you when you're done" . You said okay.

(off topic)5. You also said that You will make a new acc here on NGU since it will be premium too, so I'm guessing you also scammed other for vbux to pay a guy to make you're "friend" premium(which is really you)

Thats why you also got a dispute before.

And BTW, why did you ask for my info again like a week ago? To give my info to someone else?! Or so you can get the gameshare.... When our deal was to level me up? And I checked back that day, and no levels were up.
07-12-2011, 02:59 AM #6
-STR8Bang-
1. You never leveled up my account, you only did once, then I boosted and level it myself.
2. You said I can pay after.
3. You went in my acc once (for like 1 hour) thenyou log off, and never came back and next thing you know, I have 3 Slots taken when I only gave you and Str8Bang the info.
Now who do you expec me to think took the slots?!
4. I said "I'll pay you when you're done" . You said okay.

(off topic)5. You also said that You will make a new acc here on NGU since it will be premium too, so I'm guessing you also scammed other for vbux to pay a guy to make you're "friend" premium(which is really you)

Thats why you also got a dispute before.

And BTW, why did you ask for my info again like a week ago? To give my info to someone else?! Or so you can get the gameshare.... When our deal was to level me up? And I checked back that day, and no levels were up.

dude like i said i must of activated the wrong account i had like 3 ppl i was ranking up on and one was giving me a gameshare for vbux's i didn't find the game so it must been your account when i get my ps3 back i will check plus i dont give out other ppl info not my style sn i hate battlefield if i was going to scam you i would of took bo map pack 2 you must going to pay us just for the lvls we did or im taking out a dispute too not trying to be a ass or anything
07-12-2011, 03:04 AM #7
dude like i said i must of activated the wrong account i had like 3 ppl i was ranking up on and one was giving me a gameshare for vbux's i didn't find the game so it must been your account when i get my ps3 back i will check plus i dont give out other ppl info not my style sn i hate battlefield if i was going to scam you i would of took bo map pack 2 you must going to pay us just for the lvls we did or im taking out a dispute too not trying to be a ass or anything

You never even started levelling my account No

Originally posted by TriiKz View Post

EDIT:

you said u'll pay me once i finished ranking up your account. i didnt finish so THAT MEANS u didn't pay me yet!-.-
which means i never got 900k vbux from u.

I didn't pay you since you never completed. You just proved my point.
07-12-2011, 03:09 AM #8
-STR8Bang-
You never even started my account No

wow when i did try to start you kept logging me off and i did after that you kept flaming my visitors message every min you was going to be the last account i wouldve did cause ppl paid me before you did and you kept flaming
07-12-2011, 03:13 AM #9
wow when i did try to start you kept logging me off and i did after that you kept flaming my visitors message every min you was going to be the last account i wouldve did cause ppl paid me before you did and you kept flaming

I wasn't flaming; I was asking when you will start, since I told you in a pm to keep me updated and when you will get on my account so I know to get off. Read CAREFULLY next time.... And our deal was Escalation maps, First strike for 3 FULL prestiges :\

EDIT: You said I didn't have to pay -.- our deal was The maps for the Levelling No Can't you read carefully bro
Last edited by oHai My Name Is ; 07-12-2011 at 03:22 AM.
07-12-2011, 03:44 AM #10
-STR8Bang-
I wasn't flaming; I was asking when you will start, since I told you in a pm to keep me updated and when you will get on my account so I know to get off. Read CAREFULLY next time.... And our deal was Escalation maps, First strike for 3 FULL prestiges :\

which i never received point blank i tried helping you but i couldnt as i said i had other ppl accounts i was doing THAT PAID

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

EDIT: You said I didn't have to pay -.- our deal was The maps for the Levelling No Can't you read carefully bro

like i said i was doing ppl who paid me first or deal was just word of mouth know you tell me if someone paid you to do something for them and another person they would pay you after you finished who would you do first? common sense
s.n i did tell you that i couldn't do it for you at a point we can go on and on about this to make my life and yours easier when i get my ps3 i will check and if i did i apologize scamming is not my thing even for a petty game that i dont even play

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo