07-12-2011, 11:28 AM #1
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .DiGiTaLTwO.
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

Proof: My pm's and i can screen shot the hotmail email used for the xbox account being locked.

EDIT: Email Account is no longer locked but the email is coincidentally changed. You can check his threads for him selling that xbox account, and even i was trying to sell the account a few days after i bought it as it has black ops map packs but i dont have black ops on xbox so i was trying to make a few quid. My pm's and his/my thread is still there though. Xbox Account was called ufo mode 11.

When did this happen: 3 and 1/2 weeks ago.

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 700k vbux. About that much.

Did you;
- Buy? Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- At the start he was like 'oh i dont know what happened with the password and the email etc, and he also said that he'll get me a new xbox account with downloads and xbox live etc asap.

Other comments: I gave him more than enough time for him to get me a new account, find out why the account is locked, or refund me. It's been over 3 weeks and still nothing, so i'm opening this dispute.
I would of liked an xbox account with downloads, ms points, live etc but i suppose i will have to take a vbux refund seeing that there seems to be no xbox account coming my way :wtf:
Last edited by StoryHorse ; 07-12-2011 at 11:40 AM.
07-13-2011, 10:27 AM #11
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by .DiGiTaLTwO. View Post
-___- ! Going to refund your Virtual Money Kid!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Refunded Your Virtual Money Kid... See Yaa!

Thanks Kid! See You!

thanks Fox btw :y:
07-13-2011, 10:56 AM #12
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo