07-12-2011, 11:28 AM #1
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .DiGiTaLTwO.
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

Proof: My pm's and i can screen shot the hotmail email used for the xbox account being locked.

EDIT: Email Account is no longer locked but the email is coincidentally changed. You can check his threads for him selling that xbox account, and even i was trying to sell the account a few days after i bought it as it has black ops map packs but i dont have black ops on xbox so i was trying to make a few quid. My pm's and his/my thread is still there though. Xbox Account was called ufo mode 11.

When did this happen: 3 and 1/2 weeks ago.

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 700k vbux. About that much.

Did you;
- Buy? Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- At the start he was like 'oh i dont know what happened with the password and the email etc, and he also said that he'll get me a new xbox account with downloads and xbox live etc asap.

Other comments: I gave him more than enough time for him to get me a new account, find out why the account is locked, or refund me. It's been over 3 weeks and still nothing, so i'm opening this dispute.
I would of liked an xbox account with downloads, ms points, live etc but i suppose i will have to take a vbux refund seeing that there seems to be no xbox account coming my way :wtf:
Last edited by StoryHorse ; 07-12-2011 at 11:40 AM.
07-12-2011, 11:38 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-12-2011, 11:42 AM #3
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
You must login or register to view this content.

More proof. Here is the account i bought about 3 and a half weeks ago. about 1/2 days after i bought the account, the account was locked and there was no way in being able to access it. I wasn't able to log into that account since like 3weeks + ago and in that screenshot it shows someone logging into that account on the 30th of June 2011. two weeks ago around.

And thanks FoxkaZ btw :y:
07-12-2011, 05:18 PM #4
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
I will explain whats happening here, but i cant now cuz i am from my iphone. Brb...

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

Ok,This account that I sold him, was like 1 and a half month, not 1 or 2 weeks.
2nd, I sold him that account, cuz I dont play Xbox anymore.
3rd, He told me that someone changed the password and something protected idk...
4th, I told him that idk who will change the password cuz I dont play Xbox and In that time I was traveling to my HomeTown again.
5th, What proof I need to show you that I DONT HAVE the ACCOUNT!?
6th, I told him too that I will gave him another Xbox account, BUT , I cant find 1 !!
7th, I am not here to fight, and not in this moment I am from the Computer of my University.
8th, So yeah, I dont know what to do, cuz I clearly told him above I DONT HAVE THE ACCOUNT.
9th, He can be saying the truth about the account, but what if that wasnt me, and you gived the account to other guy, and he changed the pass and email?
10th, Dude this wasnt my fault, i dont even know why you opened a dispute.
11th, But like everytime, I will be the guy who will LOSE, cuz no one can see the reality of the truth and the fakes.
So, i told you everything that I need to tell you Fox and StoryHorse. I am not here for scam, I am here for fun and my brother.
Sorry for the inconveniences... And my bad english lol
07-12-2011, 07:04 PM #5
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
i never said the email and password has changed, i said the email is locked and i cannot access the windows live account or the xbox account.
You said you will get me another xbox account, which i thought was fine so that's why i didn't open a dispute weeks back, to give you a chance to get me another account. You then messages me saying that you have an xbox account or something like that but you want to charge me for it :l
I gav you more than enough time. All i want is my vbux back now, or a good enough xbox account like the last one :l
07-12-2011, 09:11 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by .DiGiTaLTwO. View Post
I will explain whats happening here, but i cant now cuz i am from my iphone. Brb...

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Ok,This account that I sold him, was like 1 and a half month, not 1 or 2 weeks.
2nd, I sold him that account, cuz I dont play Xbox anymore.
3rd, He told me that someone changed the password and something protected idk...
4th, I told him that idk who will change the password cuz I dont play Xbox and In that time I was traveling to my HomeTown again.
5th, What proof I need to show you that I DONT HAVE the ACCOUNT!?
6th, I told him too that I will gave him another Xbox account, BUT , I cant find 1 !!
7th, I am not here to fight, and not in this moment I am from the Computer of my University.
8th, So yeah, I dont know what to do, cuz I clearly told him above I DONT HAVE THE ACCOUNT.
9th, He can be saying the truth about the account, but what if that wasnt me, and you gived the account to other guy, and he changed the pass and email?
10th, Dude this wasnt my fault, i dont even know why you opened a dispute.
11th, But like everytime, I will be the guy who will LOSE, cuz no one can see the reality of the truth and the fakes.
So, i told you everything that I need to tell you Fox and StoryHorse. I am not here for scam, I am here for fun and my brother.
Sorry for the inconveniences... And my bad english lol

Did you agree to give him a new account? If so why didn't you include it on your little list there?`

Originally posted by StoryHorse View Post
i never said the email and password has changed, i said the email is locked and i cannot access the windows live account or the xbox account.
You said you will get me another xbox account, which i thought was fine so that's why i didn't open a dispute weeks back, to give you a chance to get me another account. You then messages me saying that you have an xbox account or something like that but you want to charge me for it :l
I gav you more than enough time. All i want is my vbux back now, or a good enough xbox account like the last one :l

Please provide proof of your statements, a picture of the PM where he agrees to give you a new account and the PM where he wants to charge you for it later. Unedited with time stamps please.
07-12-2011, 09:42 PM #7
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
Did you agree to give him a new account? If so why didn't you include it on your little list there?`

Please provide proof of your statements, a picture of the PM where he agrees to give you a new account and the PM where he wants to charge you for it later. Unedited with time stamps please.

I was charging him for the account, cuz that account was prestige 7 on black ops and got alot of downloads (my main account).
I dont know what type of account he is lookinh for. Cuz is not my fault someonr locked the account or whatever he sayed over there...
So, what you say Fox, i am going to pay the consecuences for something idk what happened?
07-12-2011, 11:26 PM #8
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy

Here as some print screens.

07-13-2011, 12:35 AM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by .DiGiTaLTwO. View Post
I was charging him for the account, cuz that account was prestige 7 on black ops and got alot of downloads (my main account).
I dont know what type of account he is lookinh for. Cuz is not my fault someonr locked the account or whatever he sayed over there...
So, what you say Fox, i am going to pay the consecuences for something idk what happened?

It might not be your fault but since he did not get what he paid for he is entitled to a refund. So either you give him the vBux back or you get him a new account. You got 24 hours.
07-13-2011, 03:03 AM #10
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
-___- ! Going to refund your Virtual Money Kid!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Refunded Your Virtual Money Kid... See Yaa!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo