07-13-2011, 08:04 PM #1
Durk
spending vbux, offer me..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Jobush50
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

thats the thread it all happened in, showing that the account is infact stolen etc.

and proof i sent vbux:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: five days ago

How did you purchase: vbux

How much?: 1million vbux

Did you;
- Buy? ------
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- that they would send it when they got home, however its going to have been nearly 5 days since i sent payment and nothing...

Other comments:
I dont want to continue with the transaction as i didnt know the account was stolen so would like a refund

also, i go on holiday tomorrow until the 22nd and wont have internet access, so im just stating now that i dont want anything other than a refund of my full 1million vbux... no trades or anything

Cheers
Last edited by Durk ; 07-13-2011 at 08:07 PM.
07-14-2011, 12:12 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-15-2011, 12:00 PM #3
jobush50
Gym leader
Originally posted by Durk View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Jobush50

thats the thread it all happened in, showing that the account is infact stolen etc.

and proof i sent vbux:

Did you;
- Buy? ------
- Sell?
- Trade?

If yes, What did they say?:- that they would send it when they got home, however its going to have been nearly 5 days since i sent payment and nothing...

Other comments:
I dont want to continue with the transaction as i didnt know the account was stolen so would like a refund

also, i go on holiday tomorrow until the 22nd and wont have internet access, so im just stating now that i dont want anything other than a refund of my full 1million vbux... no trades or anything

Cheers

Here are the details you idiot:
User: Nenadsr
Pass: ***********
You can shove your refund up your ass. I was on holiday and that was the reason i couldnt send you the details.

If the accused scammer shit is removed, i will then give a refund.
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 07-15-2011 at 12:09 PM.
07-15-2011, 12:08 PM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by jobush50 View Post
Here are the details you idiot:
User: Nenadsr
Pass: ***********
You can shove your refund up your ass. I was on holiday and that was the reason i couldnt send you the details.

If the accused scammer shit is removed, i will then give a refund.

Watch your language. And why on earth did you post the details in public like that... The accused scammer bar might turn into a convicted scammer bar unless you cooperate 100%.

The account was stolen? And you did not inform the buyer before the transaction was done... He is entitled to a refund. You have 24 hours to refund the 1 million vBux.
07-15-2011, 02:40 PM #5
jobush50
Gym leader
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Watch your language. And why on earth did you post the details in public like that... The accused scammer bar might turn into a convicted scammer bar unless you cooperate 100%.

The account was stolen? And you did not inform the buyer before the transaction was done... He is entitled to a refund. You have 24 hours to refund the 1 million vBux.

The account wasnt stolen, i guess the irish **** told you that. Im not going to refund it.
07-15-2011, 03:09 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
The account wasnt stolen, i guess the irish **** told you that. Im not going to refund it.

First of you said in the post above that you would refund if the 'accused scammer shit' got removed, and it will be removed once you refund as the dispute would be solved then.

And in this post You must login or register to view this content. You clearly admits the account was cracked.
07-15-2011, 04:42 PM #7
jobush50
Gym leader
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
First of you said in the post above that you would refund if the 'accused scammer shit' got removed, and it will be removed once you refund as the dispute would be solved then.

And in this post You must login or register to view this content. You clearly admits the account was cracked.

I only told that so the irish dude stopped whining about the account. Why should i refund the vbux for what reason?? He already bought it.
07-15-2011, 05:22 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I only told that so the irish dude stopped whining about the account. Why should i refund the vbux for what reason?? He already bought it.

He paid for it yes. But out from what I understand he has not gotten it yet. And since you admitted the account was stolen (something he was not informed about before he paid) he is entitled to a refund. So there is two ways we can do this:

1. You give him a refund, you will not receive any infractions and the accused scammer bar will be gone.
2. You can keep refusing, and when the 24 hour limit is up an admin takes the 1 mill vBux off your account and place them on his account. And then you will receive an infraction for scamming and you will get a convicted scammer user bar instead.

Your pick.
07-15-2011, 10:24 PM #9
jobush50
Gym leader
Ok, remove the bar then I will refund it. Im not a scammer im only sellling a cracked account.
07-16-2011, 04:58 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Durk View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Jobush50

and proof i sent vbux:

Did you;
- Buy? ------
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments:

Cheers

The user has been infracted and you have been refunded.

Dispute solved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo