07-14-2011, 07:24 AM #1
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:2ne1
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: 7/14/2011

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: 85$

I sold

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Is in the proof

Other comments: He scammed me.. please get him banned.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Anyone please help me?
Last edited by ılılıKeBoılılı ; 07-14-2011 at 05:47 AM.
07-18-2011, 09:59 PM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 2ne1 View Post
why when i dont even have the account :fyea:

Ok. I got your PM and I see what you are trying to do here. You lied and there is proof:

The dates check out. I asked the accuser/OP if he still wanted the deal I had planned to continue or get you banned for doing this. He was kind enough to let the trade go on as planned.

But I guess that ship just sailed since you refuse to pay.

You have 1 hour to explain to me why I should not ban you for scamming.
07-18-2011, 10:06 PM #12
2ne1
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Ok. I got your PM and I see what you are trying to do here. You lied and there is proof:

The dates check out. I asked the accuser/OP if he still wanted the deal I had planned to continue or get you banned for doing this. He was kind enough to let the trade go on as planned.

But I guess that ship just sailed since you refuse to pay.

You have 1 hour to explain to me why I should not ban you for scamming.

i shouldnt get banned because i contributed to this site..i even bought my self premium cause the annoying ads..and why would i want to buy shift 2 addons when i dont like racing games....and all those other games he shown on the video above....i dont even play those games...the only games i play are BFBC2 and COD...and i used to play with you on PS3 when we were getting the platinum for BFBC2...if you want me to explain more tell me.
07-18-2011, 10:10 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
i shouldnt get banned because i contributed to this site..i even bought my self premium cause the annoying ads..and why would i want to buy shift 2 addons when i dont like racing games....and all those other games he shown on the video above....i dont even play those games...the only games i play are BFBC2 and COD...and i used to play with you on PS3 when we were getting the platinum for BFBC2...if you want me to explain more tell me.

You are not providing any valid explanation. "I don't play that game, so it wasn't me" isn't good enough. And being premium does not mean you can break the rules. The clock is ticking...
07-18-2011, 10:18 PM #14
2ne1
Banned
You are not providing any valid explanation. "I don't play that game, so it wasn't me" isn't good enough. And being premium does not mean you can break the rules. The clock is ticking...

so what do you want me to tell you.......

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

what i didnt scam anyone
07-18-2011, 10:21 PM #15
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
so what do you want me to tell you.......

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

what i didnt scam anyone

You did, you scammed me.
07-18-2011, 10:22 PM #16
2ne1
Banned

YOU DO play thos games im looking at your trophy card..LIAR!
07-18-2011, 10:24 PM #17
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict

Its hilarious you know, because its possible to look at when you won the trophies (date). Can you please post the photo so we can ALL see when did you win the trophies..
07-18-2011, 10:29 PM #18
2ne1
Banned
Originally posted by bLuEwApHLe View Post
Its hilarious you know, because its possible to look at when you won the trophies (date). Can you please post the photo so we can ALL see when did you win the trophies..

why are you asking me look for yourself lazy ass LOL

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

he earned his September 26, 2010, 12:42:41am

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

your just talking smart cause you got scammed from a person and your butthurt
07-18-2011, 10:30 PM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Lol, my trophy card? Do you honestly think I have anything to do with this...I received the information about the account from bLuEwApHLe a moment ago. My purpose was to work as a middle man in this trade since you was obviously lying. Unless you have any proof that declare you innocent and did not go on the account and bought that stuff don't bother to post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo