07-14-2011, 07:24 AM #1
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:2ne1
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: 7/14/2011

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: 85$

I sold

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Is in the proof

Other comments: He scammed me.. please get him banned.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Anyone please help me?
Last edited by ılılıKeBoılılı ; 07-14-2011 at 05:47 AM.
07-18-2011, 10:32 PM #20
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Lol, my trophy card? Do you honestly think I have anything to do with this...I received the information about the account from bLuEwApHLe a moment ago. My purpose was to work as a middle man in this trade since you was obviously lying. Unless you have any proof that declare you innocent and did not go on the account and bought that stuff don't bother to post.

Is there any way to close this thread please? I keep receiving "QUOTES messages" of this guy..
07-18-2011, 10:34 PM #21
2ne1
Banned
Originally posted by bLuEwApHLe View Post
Is there any way to close this thread please? I keep receiving "QUOTES messages" of this guy..

dont talk smart with me immigrant..your only talking smart cause theres a mods here
07-18-2011, 10:41 PM #22
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by 2ne1 View Post
dont talk smart with me immigrant..your only talking smart cause theres a mods here

Enjoy your permanent ban you ignorant poor little child.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by bLuEwApHLe View Post

The accused user has been banned for scamming (Which he openly admits in this thread)

I hope you manage to call Sony and get his console banned and the PS store transactions reversed.

Dispute solved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo