07-14-2011, 07:24 AM #1
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:2ne1
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: 7/14/2011

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: 85$

I sold

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Is in the proof

Other comments: He scammed me.. please get him banned.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Anyone please help me?
Last edited by ılılıKeBoılılı ; 07-14-2011 at 05:47 AM.
07-14-2011, 12:11 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I have contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-14-2011, 05:22 PM #3
2ne1
Banned
your pass did not work i promise to god over my life! when i was sending the payment the pass of the account didnt work thats why you think i changed the pass when it didn't even work! and when you sent the information i was offline cause i was watching netflix on my tv. so when i logged backed in i tryed using the email and pass you sent it didn't work so then you think i changed the pass when i did not changed the pass...and when were talking how this will go down you didnt even trust me one bit in the beginning..and you thought i was a scammer...but you sent the infomation and it didnt work...because maybe you have changed it and you accuse me of changing your pasp.
07-14-2011, 05:52 PM #4
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Yeah sure and I have like 20 hands to record and do the other thing at the same time. YOU DID SCAM ME after I send you my account, I didn't have a reason to scam you because I was quitting gaming.. YOU DID SCAM ME AND YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR IT!
07-15-2011, 11:58 AM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by bLuEwApHLe View Post
Yeah sure and I have like 20 hands to record and do the other thing at the same time. YOU DID SCAM ME after I send you my account, I didn't have a reason to scam you because I was quitting gaming.. YOU DID SCAM ME AND YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR IT!

So you can no longer access the account since the email has been changed? If you call Sony and explain that someone has changed your sign-in email against your will, they can console ban the guy who did it and you will get your account back.

Originally posted by 2ne1 View Post
your pass did not work i promise to god over my life! when i was sending the payment the pass of the account didnt work thats why you think i changed the pass when it didn't even work! and when you sent the information i was offline cause i was watching netflix on my tv. so when i logged backed in i tryed using the email and pass you sent it didn't work so then you think i changed the pass when i did not changed the pass...and when were talking how this will go down you didnt even trust me one bit in the beginning..and you thought i was a scammer...but you sent the infomation and it didnt work...because maybe you have changed it and you accuse me of changing your pasp.

So if you didn't change the email you wouldn't mind that the PS3 of the guy who did change the email got console banned? If it was you, you better step forward.

And once he got have the account back you have to pay him the $85. Then he will send me the info so I can verify that it is working, and then send it to you.

Sounds good everyone?
07-16-2011, 09:46 PM #6
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So you can no longer access the account since the email has been changed? If you call Sony and explain that someone has changed your sign-in email against your will, they can console ban the guy who did it and you will get your account back.

So if you didn't change the email you wouldn't mind that the PS3 of the guy who did change the email got console banned? If it was you, you better step forward.

And once he got have the account back you have to pay him the $85. Then he will send me the info so I can verify that it is working, and then send it to you.

Sounds good everyone?

Sounds good to me. I will have my account back on MONDAY, because people who work with Playstation Network on Sony don't work weekends, so by Monday I will have my account back. There is no problem with it right?
Last edited by ılılıKeBoılılı ; 07-16-2011 at 10:00 PM.
07-17-2011, 09:53 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Make sure you have $85 ready till Monday.
07-17-2011, 11:52 PM #8
2ne1
Banned
Make sure you have $85 ready till Monday.

why when i dont even have the account :fyea:
07-18-2011, 03:05 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by bLuEwApHLe View Post
Sounds good to me. I will have my account back on MONDAY, because people who work with Playstation Network on Sony don't work weekends, so by Monday I will have my account back. There is no problem with it right?

Once you receive the account details from Sony, PM the details to me. Also PM me the PayPal mail the money should be sent to.

why when i dont even have the account :fyea:

I once I get the details from him I will ask you to send $85 to a PayPal account, once done (Include picture proof of the transaction) you will receive the account details.

If anyone screws up or decide to do anything funny they will be infracted and banned for scamming.
07-18-2011, 08:24 PM #10
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Once you receive the account details from Sony, PM the details to me. Also PM me the PayPal mail the money should be sent to.

I once I get the details from him I will ask you to send $85 to a PayPal account, once done (Include picture proof of the transaction) you will receive the account details.

If anyone screws up or decide to do anything funny they will be infracted and banned for scamming.

I got the account details and some other information and proof. I will send it to you on a PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo