07-15-2011, 02:05 PM #1
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so it wasnt a money scam but he ripped me off and owes me 400k.

Scammer NGU Name: .AcidHavoc
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
Originally posted by another user
Bro I'll be paying 400k... I want you to surprise me with a matching sig+ Avatar.....
This is the render/picture that I Want
Text: .AcidHavoc
Text color: Green

When did this happen: Started 6 days ago

How did you purchase: He promised me vbux in exchange for a signature and avatar

How much?: 400k

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? This
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- 'It looks good but I will see what others come up with'

------------------------------------

So I spent a couple of hours making his stuff and he still hasnt paid me. this was like a week ago. Funny thing is hes asked about 10 other people the same thing and he cant afford to pay that many people for sigs. Hes just got a load of people to make him stuff when he had no intention of ever paying anyone. Very sly if you ask me, because he'll have all this free artwork and he can just run with the excuse 'I was going to decide which one was best' when he ORDERED two things off me.

Im not a freaking charity mate, I dont work for free. You ordered from my SHOP for a reason., because its a shop, not a bin.

Even if it was below your standards, there was no 'Oh could you just change this and then it will be great'. You said it was good so you owe me at the very minimum half the vbux.

So stop bullshitting and ripping people off, pay up.
Last edited by Lt_Larry ; 07-15-2011 at 02:40 PM.
07-16-2011, 07:43 PM #11
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Report back here with proof once you've sent the vBux.

Vbux sent, just ask Larry.
07-16-2011, 08:12 PM #12
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
Yep he sent it.
You know I got a larger donation from some really nice guy I've never even spoken to, Cammy (with lots of m's), just because he thought I deserved more for my work. Why cant you be more like him? :/
07-16-2011, 08:23 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute solved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo