07-15-2011, 02:05 PM #1
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so it wasnt a money scam but he ripped me off and owes me 400k.

Scammer NGU Name: .AcidHavoc
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
Originally posted by another user
Bro I'll be paying 400k... I want you to surprise me with a matching sig+ Avatar.....
This is the render/picture that I Want
Text: .AcidHavoc
Text color: Green

When did this happen: Started 6 days ago

How did you purchase: He promised me vbux in exchange for a signature and avatar

How much?: 400k

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? This
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- 'It looks good but I will see what others come up with'

------------------------------------

So I spent a couple of hours making his stuff and he still hasnt paid me. this was like a week ago. Funny thing is hes asked about 10 other people the same thing and he cant afford to pay that many people for sigs. Hes just got a load of people to make him stuff when he had no intention of ever paying anyone. Very sly if you ask me, because he'll have all this free artwork and he can just run with the excuse 'I was going to decide which one was best' when he ORDERED two things off me.

Im not a freaking charity mate, I dont work for free. You ordered from my SHOP for a reason., because its a shop, not a bin.

Even if it was below your standards, there was no 'Oh could you just change this and then it will be great'. You said it was good so you owe me at the very minimum half the vbux.

So stop bullshitting and ripping people off, pay up.
Last edited by Lt_Larry ; 07-15-2011 at 02:40 PM.
07-15-2011, 04:16 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-15-2011, 06:10 PM #3
Bro, did I use it as my Sig? Avatar? No.... So how did I rip you off... No offence but i didn't like it....
If I used it as my sig/avatar, then thats when I should pay, but do you see me use it no? I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I NEVER WILL BE.
So again. I Did not like you're Work you've done for me. No offense.
07-15-2011, 06:28 PM #4
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
Yes but the fact is, you requested it and I made it. Therefore I require payment for my services whether its only a fraction. The other flaw in your argument is you told me it was great. Plus its better than your signature now, all that is is the render stuck on a plain background. Wow, really? I could have made that in 5 minutes if you'd TOLD ME it was what you wanted. No 'Oh I dont like this, could you change it'. You just ignored me and thought I'd forget about it. I could have changed it for you. Dont think Im an idiot, you need to pay for it. It has your name on it therefore you could be using it on another forum for all I know.
07-15-2011, 06:31 PM #5
But I don't want you're work :\ if you want, I'll just pay 50k for trying to get this over with.

EDIT: why are you mad at the GFXer that did my sig? He's very talented bro. No just because I like his better, doesn't mean you have to be mean and cocky about it.
07-15-2011, 09:33 PM #6
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
Just a bit pissed off that it looked like it took him 5 minutes. Anyone could tell mine took more effort. Thats not trying to brag or anything, its just common sense. But I suppose if you like basic sigs thats just you.
As I said, you can pay me half the vbux which is the minimum I'll accept for my time. And I'll even give you the HQ version for your troubles.

Oh and thanks for being real mature and groaning at my posts in my GFX shop. Nice one.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

And now you're doing a pretty poor and pathetic job of trying to insult me saying my work is shit, seriously why do immature little kids like you exist?
07-16-2011, 11:01 AM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Larry View Post
Just a bit pissed off that it looked like it took him 5 minutes. Anyone could tell mine took more effort. Thats not trying to brag or anything, its just common sense. But I suppose if you like basic sigs thats just you.
As I said, you can pay me half the vbux which is the minimum I'll accept for my time. And I'll even give you the HQ version for your troubles.

Oh and thanks for being real mature and groaning at my posts in my GFX shop. Nice one.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

And now you're doing a pretty poor and pathetic job of trying to insult me saying my work is shit, seriously why do immature little kids like you exist?

I think you need a better trading policy. Maybe showing a preview (not correct size without name text etc) before giving your costumers the real deal. Because if they don't want it there is nothing you can do about it. You cannot force him to buy it. And when you are in the GFX business you will spend hours on making signatures/avatars for nothing, people will always change their mind.

In the future you should make a better trading policy, and I think it would be fair that AcidHavoc paid 50K for just the effort.

Originally posted by .AcidHavoc View Post
But I don't want you're work :\ if you want, I'll just pay 50k for trying to get this over with.

EDIT: why are you mad at the GFXer that did my sig? He's very talented bro. No just because I like his better, doesn't mean you have to be mean and cocky about it.

Do this sound OK to you?
07-16-2011, 05:41 PM #8
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
Well tbh I gave him a LQ version.

But fine, I'll settle for 50k, 350k short of what it should be but I'll get over it I guess.....
07-16-2011, 06:56 PM #9
Yes Fox, I'll send 50k :y:
07-16-2011, 07:21 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by .AcidHavoc View Post
Yes Fox, I'll send 50k :y:

Report back here with proof once you've sent the vBux.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo