07-15-2011, 09:30 PM #1
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: lbalancel
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Post If Need It

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: PSN Card And Some vBux

How much?: $50 PSN And 500k vBux

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yeah
If yes, What did they say?:- He Said Account Is Banned For Gamesharing

Other comments: We Made the Deal Yesterday And Everything Was Fine, I Tried Log In Today And It Say Email Or Password Are Incorrect, this Guy Said Account Is Banned For Gamesharing, Now What? Im Not Gonna Wait the Ban Time, Because Is Not My Fault He Gameshared Not Me... I Want To Be Refunded
07-17-2011, 12:11 AM #11
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by lbalancel View Post
dude its not gunna get u console banned and the accounts not banned from black ops, its justbanned from psn for 6more days...i just called sony and they said they cant transfer funds to your account :cry: ill get it to you by next friday ok?

I Need the $50 Asap, Im Aiming For other Account And i Need It As Fast You Can, Foxkaz Said You Have 24 Hours, Well At Moment Less than 24...
07-17-2011, 12:19 AM #12
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Originally posted by Dockaa
I Need the $50 Asap, Im Aiming For other Account And i Need It As Fast You Can, Foxkaz Said You Have 24 Hours, Well At Moment Less than 24...

what acct? ill buy it for you.
07-17-2011, 12:30 AM #13
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
what acct? ill buy it for you.

I Want My PSN Card Back...
07-17-2011, 12:32 AM #14
lbalancel
Because YOLO
I Want My PSN Card Back...

i cant get it right now thoughh i have no money...
07-17-2011, 12:34 AM #15
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
i cant get it right now thoughh i have no money...

Well u Have other 15th Account, Just Give me that... However Up to You! Mod Give You 24 Hours For Refund If not Perma Ban
07-17-2011, 12:36 AM #16
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Well u Have other 15th Account, Just Give me that... However Up to You! Mod Give You 24 Hours For Refund If not Perma Ban

you cant just wait 6 days?
07-17-2011, 06:17 AM #17
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
No, I Can't Wait!

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

you cant just wait 6 days?

Forgot To Quote
07-17-2011, 01:23 PM #18
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
No, I Can't Wait!

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Forgot To Quote

So you have found a new account to buy..? To me to looks like you are abusing the situation to get a refund.

Does it sound fair to you that he gets banned for you changing your mind? No. Therefor you two have to sort out something instead of the $50 PSN card if he is unable to give it back.
07-17-2011, 01:54 PM #19
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So you have found a new account to buy..? To me to looks like you are abusing the situation to get a refund.

Does it sound fair to you that he gets banned for you changing your mind? No. Therefor you two have to sort out something instead of the $50 PSN card if he is unable to give it back.

NO, I Didnt Found Other Account, Im not Abusing of this Situation Man, Just I Want My $50 PSN Back Or Other 15TH Prestige Account

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Dude Listen Is Not About the time I Need To Wait for the Account, Is I Wont Risk To Have it In My PS3 Is Banned And Now On the Eye of Sony, So NO!! I Gave A $50 PSN, Well I Want the Same Card Back

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo