07-15-2011, 09:30 PM #1
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: lbalancel
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Post If Need It

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: PSN Card And Some vBux

How much?: $50 PSN And 500k vBux

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yeah
If yes, What did they say?:- He Said Account Is Banned For Gamesharing

Other comments: We Made the Deal Yesterday And Everything Was Fine, I Tried Log In Today And It Say Email Or Password Are Incorrect, this Guy Said Account Is Banned For Gamesharing, Now What? Im Not Gonna Wait the Ban Time, Because Is Not My Fault He Gameshared Not Me... I Want To Be Refunded
07-17-2011, 09:51 PM #20
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
NO, I Didnt Found Other Account, Im not Abusing of this Situation Man, Just I Want My $50 PSN Back Or Other 15TH Prestige Account

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Dude Listen Is Not About the time I Need To Wait for the Account, Is I Wont Risk To Have it In My PS3 Is Banned And Now On the Eye of Sony, So NO!! I Gave A $50 PSN, Well I Want the Same Card Back

Have it crossed your mind he might have used it already? If he is unable to refund you that card you will have to work something out.

Originally posted by lbalancel View Post
you cant just wait 6 days?

Refund the $50 PSN card or work something out.

You have 48 hours to sort something out, failure will result in closure of this dispute.
07-17-2011, 10:29 PM #21
lbalancel
Because YOLO
okay....dockaa!! im currently talking to someone who has a 14th acct woould you like that?

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

NO, I Didnt Found Other Account, Im not Abusing of this Situation Man, Just I Want My $50 PSN Back Or Other 15TH Prestige Account

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Dude Listen Is Not About the time I Need To Wait for the Account, Is I Wont Risk To Have it In My PS3 Is Banned And Now On the Eye of Sony, So NO!! I Gave A $50 PSN, Well I Want the Same Card Back

forgot to quote
07-18-2011, 12:50 PM #22
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
okay....dockaa!! im currently talking to someone who has a 14th acct woould you like that?

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

forgot to quote

Sounds Ok, How Long Man?
07-18-2011, 05:09 PM #23
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Sounds Ok, How Long Man?

2-3 days if im not banned by then :cry:
07-18-2011, 05:11 PM #24
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
2-3 days if im not banned by then :cry:

Is Too Much Bro, What About the 15TH You Have Now? Also I Will Give You 1 Account With 144 Downloads, If Not You Tell Me What To Do? You Will Be Banned For this Man.. Not Happy or Sad
07-18-2011, 06:04 PM #25
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Is Too Much Bro, What About the 15TH You Have Now? Also I Will Give You 1 Account With 144 Downloads, If Not You Tell Me What To Do? You Will Be Banned For this Man.. Not Happy or Sad

i might be able to get it before then...

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

ill have it by tonight :y:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So do you want a refund, is that what you're aiming for?

ill have his money by tonight
07-18-2011, 06:49 PM #26
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
i might be able to get it before then...

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

ill have it by tonight :y:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

ill have his money by tonight

Ok ill Be Waiting!! SmileSmile
07-18-2011, 08:37 PM #27
lbalancel
Because YOLO

whats your paypal?

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

i have the money now i just need your paypal Winky Winky
07-18-2011, 10:27 PM #28
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
whats your paypal?

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

i have the money now i just need your paypal Winky Winky

You Have All the Money!?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo