07-15-2011, 09:30 PM #1
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: lbalancel
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Post If Need It

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: PSN Card And Some vBux

How much?: $50 PSN And 500k vBux

Did you;
- Buy? x
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yeah
If yes, What did they say?:- He Said Account Is Banned For Gamesharing

Other comments: We Made the Deal Yesterday And Everything Was Fine, I Tried Log In Today And It Say Email Or Password Are Incorrect, this Guy Said Account Is Banned For Gamesharing, Now What? Im Not Gonna Wait the Ban Time, Because Is Not My Fault He Gameshared Not Me... I Want To Be Refunded
07-15-2011, 09:32 PM #2
lbalancel
Because YOLO
i told u the password that they reset it to... just wait 7days and itll be fine No
07-15-2011, 09:35 PM #3
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Im Not Gonna Wait Man, Like I Said Is Your Fault!! NoNo
07-15-2011, 10:52 PM #4
lbalancel
Because YOLO
well youre gunna have to...its just a week just lvl up ur other acct in the mean time...i gave you the password try n log in
07-16-2011, 11:05 AM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Dockaa
Im Not Gonna Wait Man, Like I Said Is Your Fault!! NoNo

So do you want a refund, is that what you're aiming for?
07-16-2011, 04:23 PM #6
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So do you want a refund, is that what you're aiming for?

Yes Man, I Want To be Refunded! Account Is on the Eye Of Sony, I Wont Get Console Ban For that Account...
07-16-2011, 04:49 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Yes Man, I Want To be Refunded! Account Is on the Eye Of Sony, I Wont Get Console Ban For that Account...

Was you aware that the account was banned before you bought it?
07-16-2011, 06:10 PM #8
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Was you aware that the account was banned before you bought it?

Account Was Fine When i Bought It, 1 Day Later Is Banned!! I Want Be Refunded Bro

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by lbalancel View Post
well youre gunna have to...its just a week just lvl up ur other acct in the mean time...i gave you the password try n log in

I Want My PSN Card And My vBux Today...
07-16-2011, 06:14 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Account Was Fine When i Bought It, 1 Day Later Is Banned!! I Want Be Refunded Bro

I see.

Originally posted by lbalancel View Post

Since the user was not informed about that the account was going to be banned for your previous actions before he bought it, he is entitled to a refund. You have 24 hours to refund, failure will result in a permanent ban.
07-17-2011, 12:08 AM #10
lbalancel
Because YOLO

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I Want My PSN Card And My vBux Today...

dude its not gunna get u console banned and the accounts not banned from black ops, its justbanned from psn for 6more days...i just called sony and they said they cant transfer funds to your account :cry: ill get it to you by next friday ok?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo