07-17-2011, 12:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:PineApplExpress
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
When did this happen: Yesterday between 11 PM EST

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$12.55 AUD

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- I have tried so many times, hes always online but he's never replying to me
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:He was in the SB shouting that hes selling a 10th acc, so i PM'd him he said send it to this email , i did, he than said it did not show up cancel it and send it to a different one, i did that again, and this time after i sent it he logged off
Last edited by Nightm4rPhantom ; 07-18-2011 at 02:54 PM.
07-17-2011, 12:51 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I have contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
07-18-2011, 12:06 AM #3
Sorry my router was broken at the time and i was unable to contact the user, all money will be refunded.

regards.
07-18-2011, 12:27 AM #4
Originally posted by PineApplExpress View Post
Sorry my router was broken at the time and i was unable to contact the user, all money will be refunded.

regards.

still didnt get anything from you , send the details .. my parents are mad as fuxk
07-18-2011, 12:30 AM #5
Money Refunded!
07-18-2011, 12:59 AM #6
Money Refunded!

no you didnt.. i still only have the same balance as before..

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I have contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

see he comes on , replies saying h did refund when he didnt, than logs off..
07-18-2011, 12:50 PM #7
Still nothing..
07-18-2011, 02:43 PM #8
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Nightm4rPhantom View Post
Still nothing..

Please include picture proof of your PayPal transaction history to confirm that you did not receive any refund.
07-18-2011, 02:59 PM #9
i did print screen but nothing is showing up on this..

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

First he told me to send it to the first email, i did he said "i didnt get it , send it to this email ros.." i did again .. it said status: complete and than he logged off on mee..
07-18-2011, 08:22 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Nightm4rPhantom View Post
i did print screen but nothing is showing up on this..

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

First he told me to send it to the first email, i did he said "i didnt get it , send it to this email ros.." i did again .. it said status: complete and than he logged off on mee..

I have contacted him again. I recommend that you start a dispute on PayPal, that way he might reply to the thread.

Money Refunded!

You have 24 hours to complete the refund. Failure will result in a permanent ban.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo